Total Secure Nigeria is looking for talented candidates for the Account Officer job in Abuja, Nigeria.
Candidates wishing to apply for Total Secure Nigeria Account Officer Recruitment 2020 can check the complete article to know all the information related to the vacancy.
On eajobscorner.com you will always get verified and authentic job information.
If you are interested in applying, then read about the recruitment updates, current position, job title, requirements, applications, shortlisted candidates, and other information.
Job title: Account Officer
Job Locations: Abuja (FCT)
Min. requirement: Candidates should possess an OND qualification
Application mode: Apply online
Application deadline: 30th October 2020.
Managing Work, Projects, and Policies:
- Coordinates and implements accounting work and projects as assigned.
- Coordinates, implements and follows up on Accounting SOP audits for all areas of the company.
- Complies with Federal and State laws applying to fraud and collection procedures.
- Generates and provides accurate and timely results in the form of reports, presentations, etc.
- Analyzes information and evaluates results to choose the best solution and solve problems.
- Compiles, codes, categorizes, calculates, tabulates, audits, or verifies information or data.
- Balances credit card ledgers.
- Verifies contracts for groups and performs credit reference checks for direct billed groups if necessary.
Maintaining Finance and Accounting Goals:
- Achieves and exceeds goals including performance goals, budget goals, team goals, etc.
- Develops specific goals and plans to prioritize, organize, and accomplish your work.
- Submits reports in a timely manner, ensuring delivery deadlines.
- Ensures profits and losses are documented accurately.
- Monitors all taxes that apply, ensuring that taxes are current, collected and/or accrued.
- Maintains a strong accounting and operational control environment to safeguard assets.
- Completes period end function each period.
- Provide direction and assistance to other organizational units regarding accounting and budgeting policies and procedures, and efficient control and utilization of financial resources.
Demonstrating and Applying Accounting Knowledge:
- Demonstrates knowledge of job-relevant issues, products, systems, and processes.
- Demonstrates knowledge of return check procedures.
- Demonstrates knowledge of the Gross Revenue Report.
- Demonstrates knowledge and proficiency with write off procedures.
- Demonstrates knowledge and proficiency with consolidated deposit procedures.
- Keeps up-to-date technically and applying new knowledge to your job.
- Uses computers and computer systems (including hardware and software) to program, write software, set up functions, enter data, or process information.
- Uses relevant information and individual judgment to determine whether events or processes comply with laws, regulations, or standards.
Candidates should possess an OND qualification
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Handwritten Application and CV to HR@totalsecureng.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.