Economic Community of West African States (ECOWAS) offers job opportunities to anyone who is unemployed and needs a job. You can apply for the following ECOWAS Recruitment 2021.
ECOWAS is recruiting to fill the position of Administrative Assistant on a permanent basis for Accra, Ghana. Interested candidates can apply till 07th February 2021.
This is a verified and certified job whose information has been published here.
Let us read about ECOWAS Administrative Assistant Recruitment Updates, Current Status, Job Title, Requirements, Applications, Shortlisted Candidates, and other information.
Position Title: Administrative Assistant
- Recruitment Institute/Agency/Company/Organization: ECOWAS Regional Electricity Regulatory Authority (ERERA)
- Job Location: Accra, Ghana
- Mini. Requirements: BTS, OND;
- Salary (Annual): UA25, 844.84 USD40,777.98/UA30,266.13 USD47,753.90/UA34,293.95 USD54, 109.00
- Other details: 5 years of progressively responsible experience in administrative services;
- Age Limit: Be below 50 years old. This provision does not apply to internal candidates.
- How to Apply: By email
- Last Date for Application: 07th February 2021
Under the supervision of the Principal Officer, Administration, Finance & Human Resources, the incumbent will assist in ensuring efficient day-to-day administrative functions and support the activities of the Principal Officer, Administration, HR and Finance and other staff of ERERA as required.
- Assist with planning, organizing and overseeing the Administrative and HR functions of ERERA.
- Assist with monitoring and meeting the administrative/HR and material needs of ERERA, and assist in the preparation, storage and retrieval of requisite records.
- Assist in the provision of administrative support for the procurement process in ERERA.
- Assist in the preparation of periodic status reports of ERERA, including drafting of briefs, minutes of meetings, speeches, letters and other relevant documents as needed in ERERA to be reviewed by the HR and Administration Officer
- Assist in ensuring a properly maintained filing system for Administrative/HR documents in ERERA.
- Assist the HR and Administration Officer, prepare the agenda for meetings and supporting material for distribution.
- Assist in the update Staff lists, documentation of new Staff and ensure that their requirements and needs are met for the effective functioning in ERERA.
- Assist in the provision of ad-hoc support to ERERA as and when the need arises
- Brevet deTechnicien Superieur (BTS)/ Ordinary National Diploma (OND) or equivalent in a similar field from a recognized University.
- 5 years of progressively responsible experience in administrative services;
- Knowledge of general office and administrative support services including administrative policies, processes and procedures;
- Demonstrated ability to effectively use a computer and utilize software programs such as Microsoft Office Word, Excel, Outlook, and adapt to various software packages;
- Excellent knowledge of work unit functions, roles and relationships with other parts of the organization
- Nationals of Ghana or other ECOWAS member-states resident in Ghana.
How to apply
The last date to apply is 07th February 2021.
To apply, download the ECOWAS Job Application Form from here.
Interested candidates should send a Curriculum Vitae (CV) and a motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.