The Nakuru County Public Service Board invites applications from competent and qualified persons to fill the position of Administrative Officer III in the County Government of Nakuru Public service.
Job Title: Administrative Officer III
Department: Public Service Training and Devolution
No. of Position: Fifteen (15)
Vacancy Number: 04/2022/02
Job Group: ‘J’
Basic Salary Scale: Ksh. 31,270 – Ksh. 41,260 p.m.
For appointment to this position, a candidate must:
- Be a Kenyan citizen;
- Have a Bachelors degree in any of the following disciplines: Public Administration, Business Administration/Management, Community Development or any other Social Science from a recognized institution;
- Be proficient in computer applications
Duties and Responsibilities
Duties and responsibilities at this level will entail:
- Planning of office accommodation and layout;
- Facilitating transport and travel services;
- Maintaining and updating furniture and office equipment inventory;
- Ensuring payment of bills;
- Facilitating the movement of assets;
- Carrying out general maintenance of buildings and furniture;
- Facilitating logistics for meetings, conferences, and other special events;
- Collecting and collating data on developmental activities;
- Providing input in the monitoring and evaluating of community projects;
- Providing input in organizing public participation awareness at the local level; and
- Disseminating information to the public.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested and qualified candidates are required to make applications by downloading and completing an employment application form from the County Government of Nakuru website www.nakuru.go.ke
A duly filled employment application form and copies of National ID, KCSE, DEGREE/DIPLOMA/CERTIFICATE as applicable should be sent through the POST OFFICE or COURIER SERVICES in a sealed envelope on or before 7th February 2022 (No hand delivered applications will be accepted).
Clearly indicate the vacancy number and position applied for, on top of the envelope and address to;
Nakuru County Public Service Board
Public Works Building- Prisons Road
P.O Box 2870-20100
The County Government of Nakuru is an equal opportunity employer. Youth, Women, and Persons Living with Disabilities, Marginalized and Minority communities are encouraged to apply.
Canvassing in any form will lead to automatic disqualification.
Please be informed that Nakuru County Public Service Board DOES NOT USE AGENTS nor CHARGE ANY FEE for its services. Candidates are advised to be cautious of fraudsters who call asking for money in regards to advertised vacancies. Report any such calls to your nearest police station.
Please do not give out any money!!!
Any communication from the County Public Service Board SHALL be through the above address and official cellphone number: 0796848192.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Other vacancies available in The Nakuru County Public Service Board’s Public Service Training and Devolution Department: