American University of Nigeria Recruitment 2020 for vacant positions – see here latest openings and how to apply and fill application form at aun.edu.ng career portal.
The American University of Nigeria works as a catalyst and agent for economic development across the region, along with training future leaders. Here, all students receive high-level training in education, arts, and sciences, which are the key to the sustainable development of the future.
The American Nigerian University is committed to providing the skills and leadership necessary to advance the social and economic challenges of this continent.
American University of Nigeria Recruitment 2020/2021
The American University of Nigeria envisions creating and nurturing novel employees pushed by high quality, honesty, and excellence. Offer a dynamic work environment, which is valuable to workers in the location and a chance to use and develop their skills individually or as part of a collaborative group.
With completely different courses from individuals around the world, the American University of Nigeria helps in our efforts to innovate options that can affect the actual lifespan of schooling groups, and the wider world.
If you want to apply for the American University of Nigeria Recruitment, then you should apply for the following existing vacancies:
University Jobs in Nigeria
1. Assistant Professor and Associate Professor and Professor (Entrepreneurship)
2. Associate Professor (Accounting)
3. Professor, Associate Professor and Assistant Professor (Finance)
4. Associate Professor and Assistant Professor (Business Administration)
5. Academic Staff (Faculty) and other Senior Positions
6. Registrar and University Librarian
American University of Nigeria Recruitment 2020 Requirements
Candidate must provide proof of experience for at least 3 years as Head of Department (Hood) / Chairperson with whom he prefers 5 years experience.
At least five (5) years of management level, fifteen (15) years of relevant management experience in addition to a good (honors) degree at a university or comparative institution;
For complete information about the vacancy requirements, you should go to the vacancy page there for which you can use the university website.
How to apply
If you want to apply for the American University of Nigeria Recruitment, then you should follow the steps given below:
- Applicant should visit the website (www.aun.edu.ng) of the American University of Nigeria,
- And now you have to click on a career in the About section,
- If there is a vacancy at present, its list will appear below.
- Now you can apply according to your qualifications.
If you think this guideline is helpful for you then share.