The Nakuru County Public Service Board invites applications from competent and qualified persons to fill the position of Assistant Director Radiography Services (Therapy Radiography) in the County Government of Nakuru Public service.
Job Title: Assistant Director Radiography Services (Therapy Radiography)
No. of Position: ONE (1)
Vacancy Number: 01/2022/02
Job Group: ‘P’
Basic Salary Scale: Ksh. 87,360 -121,430 p.m.
For appointment to this position, a candidate must:
- Be a Kenyan citizen;
- Be a Kenyan citizen;
- Be a holder of Bachelor of Science degree in any of the following fields – Therapy Radiography, Radiography Technology or any other equivalent qualification from a recognized institution;
- Have a Master’s Degree in Therapy Radiography, Radiation Therapy, Radio Therapy treatment planning (Clinical Dosimetry), Medical Dosimetry, Radiotherapy Planning, Radio Therapy Mould Room Technology, Brachytherapy, Medical Physics or its equivalent from a recognized institution; and
- Be proficient in computer applications.
Duties and Responsibilities
- An officer at this level will work with a Radiation Oncologist specialist.
- Duties and responsibilities will entail;
- Provision of Radiographic services to Hospitals;
- Coordinating and supervising the implementation of policies, guidelines, and regulations on Medical Imaging/ Radiotherapy Services;
- Assisting in deploying and supervising Medical Imaging/ Radiotherapy Personnel;
- Monitoring and Evaluating Quality Control/Quality Assurance Programs;
- Maintaining radiation safety standards; and
- Ensuring safe storage of X-ray supplies depots in the County.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested and qualified candidates are required to make applications by downloading and completing an employment application form from the County Government of Nakuru website www.nakuru.go.ke A duly filled employment application form and copies of National ID, KCSE, DEGREE/DIPLOMA/CERTIFICATE as applicable should be sent through the POST OFFICE or COURIER SERVICES in a sealed envelope on or before 7th February 2022 (No hand delivered applications will be accepted).
Clearly indicate the vacancy number and position applied for, on top of the envelope and address to;
Nakuru County Public Service Board
Public Works Building- Prisons Road
P.O Box 2870-20100
The County Government of Nakuru is an equal opportunity employer. Youth, Women, and Persons Living with Disabilities, Marginalized and Minority communities are encouraged to apply.
Canvassing in any form will lead to automatic disqualification.
Please be informed that Nakuru County Public Service Board DOES NOT USE AGENTS nor CHARGE ANY FEE for its services. Candidates are advised to be cautious of fraudsters who call asking for money in regards to advertised vacancies. Report any such calls to your nearest police station.
Please do not give out any money!!!
Any communication from the County Public Service Board SHALL be through the above address and official cellphone number: 0796848192.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.