Bank of Zambia Jobs 2022. BOZ job portal is currently open for applications for various positions. More details regarding Bank of Zambia career opportunities, the BOZ recruitment process, how to get a job at Bank of Zambia, and other related information you may wish to know are on this page.
Bank of Zambia Jobs Recruitment 2022
Do you want to build and advance your career at BOZ? If yes, we have great opportunities to help you start or build your career at boz.zm.
We will show you the requirements for getting a job at the Bank of Zambia and how to submit an application without any hindrance.
BOZ is a great place to work. Begin an exciting career with BOZ today and experience the benefits yourself.
A career in the Bank of Zambia
BOZs provide a dynamic environment where hard work and passion are rewarded by training and professional development. Working with a bank gives you wide opportunities.
Equal Employment Opportunities
Bank of Zambia maintains a talent-based recruitment and selection system. They do not discriminate on the basis of marital status, religion, sexual orientation, race, gender, age, skin color, nationality, physical challenges, or disability status. BOZs promote equal employment opportunities.
Bank Of Zambia Jobs Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
Our criteria for the applicants are given below. Candidate needs:
- University degree or equivalent with a grade not less than a second class upper division.
- Professional qualifications and/or certifications provide additional benefits.
- Interested candidates should have good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Interested applicants should be physically and mentally fit.
- Must be adaptable and demonstrate the ability to cross a variety of assignments and work locations.
- Advanced competency in written and oral English with the ability to communicate clearly and confidently in a professional work environment.
- Minimum of five (5) credits in Senior Secondary Certificate Examination (SSCE) including English and Mathematics
- Interested candidates should not be more than 26 years of age at the time of application.
- Should have good knowledge of computer applications
- All candidates must have valid means of identification like a valid driving license, national identity card, international passport, or voter card.
- Interested applicants should be of good manners and restraint
How to Apply for Bank of Zambia Jobs 2022
To apply for BOZ Jobs, follow the steps mentioned below:
If you are interested in joining our highly respected and dynamic team in various functional areas of the Bank, then follow the steps given below to submit your application.
Visit the official Bank of Zambia Job Portal through www.boz.zm/vacancies.htm
Click on ‘Click Here to View Available Vacancies’
Now, click on ‘Number of Jobs Available’
Provide all required information
Submit your application
If your application is successful, you will be contacted and informed of the Bank’s recruitment process
Current Jobs in Bank of Zambia – BOZ
Performance Management Specialist
Senior Economist – Macroeconomic Analysis
Software Engineer – Application Support
All jobs deadline is 6th June 2022 so submit your applications online on bank portal in time.