BDF Private Recruitment 2022 / Requirements for Botswana Defence Force Private Recruitment Online Application 2022 / How to apply BDF Private Recruitment Online Application Form
If you are a Botswana citizen then you are invited to join the 2022 private recruitment of the Botswana Defence Force.
BDF Private Recruitment 2022 Details
- Potential candidates should possess BGCSE or equivalent with a minimum of 24 Points.
- Any other qualification to a maximum of Diploma or equivalent is an added advantage.
NB: Bachelor’s Degree holders should not apply for this post.
- Botswana Citizens both Males and Females (in possession of valid national ID cards, Omang).
- Aged between 18-24 years.
- Be physically and mentally fit in accordance with the BDF Recruitment Medical Standards.
- No adverse criminal records.
- Minimum height of 160 cm for Males and 155 cm for Females.
- Minimum bodyweight of 55 Kg for Males and 45 Kg for Females
- All candidates shall undergo the selection process which includes both a physical fitness assessment and a comprehensive medical examination.
- Female candidates must not be pregnant at the time of selection and during training.
- Body Art (Tattoos): Should be concealed by military uniform and not be displaying extremism, indecency, sexism or racism.
NB: Botswana Defence Force has established Mobile Recruitment Centres in the following areas: Tsabong, Gantsi, Maun, Kasane, Francistown, Palapye and Gaborone as the Main Centre. It is therefore compulsory that candidates indicate their place of preference (Mobile Recruitment Centres) in their applications.
Key Skills and Personal Attributes for BDF Private Recruitment 2022
A skilled and adaptable team player who is resilient, composed, trustworthy, loyal, selfless and has integrity.
Remuneration, Benefits and Opportunities
BDF offers a competitive remuneration and benefits package commensurate with qualifications over and above the following;
- Free accommodation and subsidised utilities.
- Professional and academic growth.
- Local and international exposure.
- Optional contributory pension fund (Government pays 15% and the employee pays 5%).
- 20% BDF allowance.
- Free advanced medical care.
- Leave concession after every 2 years
All candidates will have to undergo a selection process which includes the following:
- Comprehensive medical exam.
- Aptitude test.
- Physical fitness assessment (2.4km run, push-ups and sit- ups).
- Security clearance / vetting.
Successful candidates shall undergo 6 months of Basic Military Training. Upon completion of training, Privates must be ready to serve in various geographic locations and under environmental conditions.
Certified copies of the National identity card (Omang), and relevant educational certificates/documents, transcripts, CV and references must be attached.
How to apply for Botswana Defence Force BDF Private Recruitment 2022
All applicants are to apply online using the link below: https://online.bdf.org.bw
ONLY THOSE WITH CONSTRAINTS IN USING THE LINK SHALL BE ALLOWED TO SEND THEIR APPLICATIONS TO THE ADDRESS BELOW:
Botswana Defence Force
Reference: PVT-Recruit Vacancy 1/2022
Private Bag X06
BDF Private Recruitment 2022 Application Closing date: 6th June 2022
MULTIPLE SUBMISSION OF APPLICATIONS I.E (ONLINE AND POSTAL MAIL SUBMISSION) AND HAND DELIVERIES WILL NOT BE ALLOWED.
Only successful candidates will be shortlisted for selection.
For Enquiries call 3662135/ 71373483/ 74735532