Ministry of Health (MOH), Tanzania is recruiting eligible candidates to fill up 25 vacancies of Biomedical Engineer. If you are interested to apply then you can apply online at the United Republic of Tanzania president’s office public recruitment Secretariat portal by 5th March 2022.
Biomedical Engineer at Ministry of Health (MOH), Tanzania
Post: Biomedical Engineer
Number of positions: 25 POST
Post Category(S): Engineering and Construction Healthcare and Pharmaceutical
Remuneration: According to Programme Scales
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Establish and implement preventive maintenance plans for all medical equipment;
- Inspecting and calibrating medical equipment;
- To diagnose and repair faulty medical and medical equipment;
- Providing technical assistance on the purchase of new medical equipment;
- Ensuring timely availability of spares for repair and maintenance of medical equipment and installation of machines and equipment;
- Supervise technicians in the maintenance of equipment, land and buildings;
- to independently perform specified routine technical tasks that require a high level of technical knowledge and skill;
- Providing professional advice and guidance to medical device users;
- assisting in the formulation of policies relating to the maintenance of medical equipment; And
- To perform any other duty assigned by the supervisor.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
Holder of Degree in Biomedical Engineering from a recognized Institution and must be registered with Engineers’ Registration Board.
How to apply
Interested applicants can submit online applications by clicking here.