Wema Bank has released the recruitment application for the post of Change/Project Management Officer for the Lagos Location.
Interested applicants can apply through Wema Bank careers portal till 30th March 2022. You will get more information about the Change/Project Management Officer post below.
Position: Change/Project Management Officer
Employer: Wema Bank
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job type: Full time
Specialization: Project/Programme Management, Project Management/Change Management
The ideal candidate will make a significant contribution to the analysis, design, and implementation of business performance approaches, develop tailored solutions and work closely with internal project stakeholders to ensure positive impact and sustainable results.
- Ensure that Corporate Transformation interactions and collaborations with our internal customers are strong, productive, and enduring.
- Identify and validate key business requirements for assigned workstreams
- Estimate the resources (human, financial, and technical) needed to achieve goals.
- Ensuring that required approvals are obtained and that adequate documentation is maintained for all project expenditures.
- Helping solve end-user problems and managing financial aspects of contracts.
- BSc in any related field.
- Experience with managing transformation, change management or other strategic projects
- 3 – 5 years professional business experience, preferably in a Project Management domain.
- Experience with Program Management Office or Project Management Office desirable
- Project Management certification will be an added advantage.
How to apply
Interested candidates can click here to apply online. Remember the last date to apply is 30 March 2022. All applicants are requested to submit their applications on or before the stipulated time.