Applications are invited by Citibank Nigeria from eligible candidates for the recruitment of Reconciliation Senior Analyst post.
Candidates willing to contribute for Citibank Nigeria Reconciliation Senior Analyst Recruitment should submit online application at Citibank Nigeria Careers Portal.
Know all the necessary information present in this article with confidence so that you do not face any problem in filling the Citibank Reconciliation Senior Analyst Application Form.
- Job Title: Reconciliation Senior Analyst
- Job Req ID 21324085
- Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- Job Category Risk Management
The Operational Risk Sr. Analyst is a seasoned professional role. Applies in-depth disciplinary knowledge, contributing to the development of new techniques and the improvement of processes and work-flow for the area or function.
Integrates subject matter and industry expertise within a defined area. Requires in-depth understanding of how areas collectively integrate within the sub-function as well as coordinate and contribute to the objectives of the function and overall business.
Evaluates moderately complex and variable issues with substantial potential impact, where development of an approach/taking of an action involves weighing various alternatives and balancing potentially conflicting situations using multiple sources of information.
Requires good analytical skills in order to filter, prioritize and validate potentially complex and dynamic material from multiple sources. Strong communication and diplomacy skills are required.
Regularly assumes informal/formal leadership role within teams. Involved in coaching and training of new recruits Significant impact in terms of project size, geography, etc. by influencing decisions through advice, counsel and/or facilitating services to others in area of specialization.
Work and performance of all teams in the area are directly affected by the performance of the individual.
- Participates in the application of operational risk policies, technology and tools, and governance processes to create lasting solutions for minimizing losses from failed internal processes, inadequate controls, and emerging risks.
- Contributes to risk assessments and drives actions to address the root causes that persistently lead to operational risk losses by challenging both historical and proposed practices.
- Provides governance and oversight may include (not limited to) technology operational risk, risk for example.
- Evaluates the control environment by ensuring appropriate controls are in place.
- Coordinates audits, examinations, and deliverable requirements from internal and external reviewers by supporting coordinating activities.
- Ensures project completion, special assignments, and other ad hoc activities as required.
- Ensures the Operations Team is in compliance with all regulatory policies and procedures.
- Additional duties as assigned
- Has the ability to operate with a limited level of direct supervision.
- Can exercise independence of judgment and autonomy.
- Acts as SME to senior stakeholders and /or other team members.
Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm’s reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- 5-8 years relevant experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills • Customer focused with excellent Interpersonal skills and ability to work well in a team environment collaborating across diverse groups •
- Demonstrated understanding of operational risk and gap identification • Ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects simultaneously • Ability to present a compelling case to influence others where appropriate
- SCRA regulatory policies and procedures knowledge
- Bachelor’s/University degree or equivalent experience
Click here to apply online now