Citibank invites applications from eligible candidates to fill the vacancy of SSA FI Sales Head. This application has been taken out nationwide. If you are interested in this opportunity provided by Citibank, then you can read this post completely to know about the job application process, requirements, etc.
Job Title: SSA FI Sales Head
Bank Name: Citibank
Location: Johannesburg, South Africa; Lagos, Nigeria; Nairobi, Kenya
Job Req ID: 21378050
Job Category Business Strategy, Management & Administration
Application Type: Online
Deadline: Not specified
Cluster Head will have end-to-end responsibility for the development and strategic growth of a key global business within TTS that will deliver integrated solutions to the Financial Institutions segment. Scope includes traditional correspondent banking services (Cash & Trade) to banks, cash management, and trade products for other segments.
- Manage the correspondent banking model in partnership with regional FIG, common score-cards, account plans, etc.
- Execute global FI-TTS strategy in the cluster, specifically focused on MWBs
- Deliver revenue, market share goals; manage critical business drivers
- Develop and implement marketing plans by country/product to improve market share and client penetration
- Drive the sales process – identify new revenue opportunities, originate deals, manage to grow base revenues, minimize attrition
- Work with global and regional product partners to ensure product offering is competitive in service, function & price
- Align annual financial plan with product partners (tied to key drivers and existing and potential customers)
- Closely monitor client portfolio risk (AML and trade credit), with the appropriate and timely escalation of issues
Expected outcomes after 12 months
- Cluster revenues to meet financial plans – supporting sustained YOY growth and top tier positioning in each market
- Common scorecards established with FIG Bankers
- Marketing plans established and executed to improve share by customer, country, and by-product
- Quality plans established and executed to drive to #1 positioning in external surveys
- Ability to work across multiple facets of the TTS and FIG organization
- Ability to establish and maintain senior client relationships
- Ability to maintain momentum and minimize client attrition
- Ability to manage diverse risk (compliance and credit) elements in the portfolio
- Graduate Degree, MBA preferred, high level of personal integrity, proven dedication to excellence, leadership qualities and a flexible, creative, innovative personality
- 10+ years related experience including correspondent banking, cash management & trade products and platforms; credit experience preferred, but not essential
- Ability to work closely and build trust with senior management
- Outstanding people leadership skills. Able to motivate/influence.
- Superior interpretive and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent team working and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to operate in a complex matrix environment.
- Articulate written and verbal communication skills
How to apply for Citibank Nigeria Teller Job
Interested applicants should submit an online application through the Citibank Nigeria website. To apply, proceed by logging on to jobs.citi.com, and if you are a fresher, first register yourself then login and apply.
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.