Teachers Service Commission – TSC has invited applications from qualified candidates for appointment to the post of CURRICULUM SUPPORT OFFICER II under Grade C5.
Any person who considers himself a rightful claimant for this post should submit his application without any hesitation. See the remaining information below.
Job Title: Curriculum Support Officer II
TSC Scale: 10
Advert No. 9/2020
Vacancy No. 209
Application Deadline: 13 January 2021
- Be serving under Career Progression Guidelines;
- Have six (6) years’ experience in the teaching service;
- Have served satisfactorily in Grade C4/TSC Scale 9 for a minimum period of three (3) years;
- Be a holder of Bachelor of Education or Bachelor of Science or Arts Degree plus a Post Graduate Diploma in Education (PGDE);
- Have satisfactory rating in the performance appraisal and performance contracting process; and
- Meet the requirements of Chapter six (6) of the Constitution.
NB: Master’s Degree in a relevant area will be an added advantage
Applicants shall be required to upload the following documents during applications:
- Letter of appointment to the current grade.
- Letter of appointment/deployment to the current responsibility.
- Certificate of Good Conduct from the Director of Criminal Investigations.
- Clearance Certificate by Higher Education Loans Board (HELB).
- Clearance Application from Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission (EACC).
- Clearance Certificate from a Credit Reference Bureau.
- Tax Compliance Certificate from Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA)
How to apply
Interested candidates should click here to apply online