DCA Kenya Jobs: DanChurchAid is looking to recruit a dynamic and active Kenyan National for the post of Prolog Assistant.
If you are interested in this position, please note that the position is located in Nakuru County. Continue reading to know more about the post like requirements to apply, how to apply etc.
Job title: Procurement & Logistics Assistant (Prolog Assistant)
Report to: Area Programme Manager
Application Method: Online
Deadline: 07 October 2021
Requirements: Bachelor’s degree in business administration, management, or similar disciplines
The main responsibilities of the ProLog Assistant.
- Lead in ensuring DCA Procurement Manual Policy and procedures are followed in all Nakuru office procurements.
- Undertake procurement of project supplies and services for Nakuru office including conducting market surveys and trend analysis as per the project documents, in line with DCA Procurement policies and approved scheme of delegation for the field office.
- Maintain up-to-date fleet management records including vehicle and motorbikes records in liaison with the drivers and riders.
- Manage drivers and ensure policies and procedures are being followed, including verification of fuel and service
- Ensure proper management of stores including receiving and issuing goods, developing stores reports, and reconciliations.
- Maintain and update the DCA Nakuru Office assets register
- Reconcile hotel, air tickets & taxi expense reports & requesting payments for Nakuru Office.
- Support event planning, including sourcing and booking venues, confirming attendance, and preparing materials for the Nakuru Office.
Bachelor’s degree in business administration, management, or similar disciplines
A minimum of 3 years professional experience in Procurement, General Administration, Asset and Inventory management, security procedures, and vehicle management in an International organization.
Computer knowledge (Microsoft Office – particularly MS Word & Excel)
Self-motivation, integrity, creativity, commitment, and an ability to perform without close supervision.
Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to manage sensitive and confidential information.
Proficiency in spoken and written English is required.
DCA Kenya Jobs Offers:
The position is for 3 years. DCA offers a salary package (salary, insurance, and benefits) in accordance with experience and DCA Kenya HR Manual.
DCA is an equal opportunity employer and all interested and qualified candidates are encouraged to apply regardless of race, gender, marital status, and religious, political, or ethnic affiliation. Female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply.
DCA conducts a thorough anti-terror check as part of the recruitment process. It is a prerequisite that you can pass this check and maintain this status throughout your employment period.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
– click here to apply online