Rwanda Information Society Authority invites applications from eligible candidates for mass vacancies for the post of Digital Ambassador under contract.
A total of 1300 posts are available for Digital Ambassadors job, if you want to apply then you can apply on Mifotra portal by 17th October 2022.
Mifotra e-recruitment portal is the only official recruitment portal of Rwanda Civil Service. Where apply online for all Rwanda government jobs.
Position: Digital Ambassadors
No. of Post: 130
Job Level: 10.II
Application Deadline: 17th October 2022
Application Mode: Online
- Train citizens in digital literacy as per the DAP curriculum, guidelines, and planning, using content and tools provided
- Mobilize citizens to attend digital literacy trainings and coordinate training sessions at cell-level for different community groups
- Participate in the M&E efforts by documenting and submitting reports as required to DA supervisors inter alia using interactive/online reporting tools
- Participate in weekly meetings organized by the DA supervisor
- Facilitate and support citizens on how to access e-services
- Form Digital Community Clubs from trained cohorts and act as Digital Community Clubs mentor/advisor, providing periodic refresher courses at cell level
- Provide weekly, monthly, and quarterly DAP progress reports inter alia using interactive/online reporting tools
- Participate in trainings provided to DAs
- Use the learning management system to conduct trainings
- Act as a go-to for citizens with regards to digital literacy skills at cell level
- Advise the DA supervisors and the program in general with regards to additional content requested or needs expressed by citizens/different user groups and any other aspects of the DAP delivery that can enhance impact
- Conduct “office hours” or be present at agreed upon time slots to provide support to any citizens who might require support
- Effectively manage the DAP equipment and tools and report monthly usage and status to supervisors.
- Rwandan national
- Kinyarwanda fluently
- Aged between 18 and 35 years of age;
- Must be able to dedicate their full time to being a DA
- Must have a secondary school (A2) or higher qualifications (A1, A0) level equivalent education
- Should demonstrate commitment to the program and its objective.
- Must submit a certificate of residence as a proof that he/she resides in the sector where he/she will operate.
Required experience and skills:
- Proven IT skills or advanced digital literacy, being certified in ICDL is an added advantage
- English proficiency is preferred
- Prior experience conducting trainings, involvement in community initiatives or experience related to the ICT field is preferred
- Structured work style with a high degree of self-organization, flexibility and creativity
- Strong communication, presentation, and moderation skills, including the ability to tailor training to different user-groups
- Highly collaborative and positive/dynamic demeanour, engaging effectively and respectfully with a wide variety of users
- Organizational skills.
To complete your application:
- Please go to the “Certificates” section, select “icyemezo cy’aho utuye”, upload the signed proof of residence.
- Please go to the “Profile” section and ensure the place of residence reflects where you currently live. If the place shown in your profile is different from where you live, please make sure to edit accordingly/
The Digital Ambassadors will be working under a renewable contract and will be facilitated to conduct their duties.
- A2 0 Years of relevant experience in any field
- Bachelor’s degree in any field with 0 years of relevant experience
- Advanced Diploma in any field and 0 years of relevant experience
How to apply