Economic Community of West African States (ECOWAS) offers job opportunities to anyone who is unemployed and needs a job. You can apply for the following ECOWAS Recruitment 2021.
ECOWAS is recruiting to fill the position of Driver on a permanent basis for Accra, Ghana. Interested candidates can apply till 07th February 2021.
This is a verified and certified job whose information has been published here.
Let us read about ECOWAS Driver Recruitment Updates, Current Status, Job Title, Requirements, Applications, Shortlisted Candidates, and other information.
Position Title: Driver
- Recruitment Institute/Agency/Company/Organization: ECOWAS Regional Electricity Regulatory Authority (ERERA)
- Job Location: Accra, Ghana
- Mini. Requirements: WAEC;
- Salary (Annual): UA16,861.73 USD26,604.43/UA18,202.06 USD28,719.20/UA23,161.58 USD36,544.33
- Other details: 2 years’ experience as a driver;
- Age Limit: Be below 50 years old. This provision does not apply to internal candidates.
- How to Apply: By email
- Last Date for Application: 07th February 2021
Under the supervision of the Principal Officer, Administration, HR and Finance, the incumbent shall provide support to the fleet management & transport of the office with everyday operations in making sure of the smooth running of the assigned vehicles.
- Perform the daily preventive maintenance checks before moving a particular vehicle for the first time in the day;
- Perform airport departure and arrival formalities when required;
- Monitor consumption of fuel and lubricants by vehicles to ensure their efficient use;
- Initiate timely requests for fuel replenishments;
- Maintain accurate record of fuel/lubricant usage for planning and audit purposes;
- Ensure accurate completion of vehicle logbooks by drivers;
- Carry out any other duties that may be assigned.
- West African School Certificate or equivalent certificate with a formal driver training certificate and a valid driver’s license/ certification to operate an assigned vehicle.
- 2 years’ experience as a driver, preferably for an international organization involving a variety of makes and models of vehicles;
- Working knowledge of traffic rules and regulations, and ability to read and interpret traffic signs and documents such as safety rules, and operating and maintenance instructions;
- Experience in maintaining a vehicle logbook;
- Knowledge of defensive driving practices, chauffeur protocol and courtesies, local roads and conditions, and protocols of relevance to safety and security of passengers during inclement weather, terrorism events, motor accidents, criminal and violent incidents;
- Knowledge of basic vehicle maintenance (e.g. circle check) and ability to assess vehicles for mechanical fitness and minor vehicle repairs.
How to apply
The last date to apply is 07th February 2021.
To apply, download the ECOWAS Job Application Form from here.
Interested candidates should send a Curriculum Vitae (CV) and a motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.