The Economic Community of West African States (ECOWAS) has requested interested and eligible candidates to fill the application for Chief Registrar Recruitment 2020.
Candidates interested in applying for the post of ECOWAS Chief Registrar can view the full article to know more.
We publish on eajobscorner.com only after getting verified and authentic information on job recruitment.
Read about recruitment updates, current position, job title, requirements, application, shortlist candidates, and other information.
Position: Chief Registrar
Recruitment Agency/Company/Organization/Institute: Ecowas Community Court of Justice
Annual Salary: UA90,555.55 USD142,878.54
Duty Station: Abuja
Division: Court Registry
Line Supervisor: President of the Court
Age Limit: Be below 50 years old. This provision does not apply to internal candidates.
Application Mode: Through Email
Send Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Last date for apply: 12th December 2020
Job Role Overview:
The person in charge will be responsible for efficiently streamlining judicial case management, judicial administration, record management, and judicial functions of the court under the supervision of the President of the Court. The Chief Registrar will assist the judges in carrying out their duties.
Job Role and Responsibilities:
- Attending court sessions;
- Monitoring and coordinating the activities of the Court Registry;
- Responsible for the receipt, transmission, and custody of documents at the direction of the President;
- Responsible for minute preparation and executive records at the direction of the President;
- Supervise, monitor, and coordinate the processing and service of all applications;
- The court monitors the translation of all petitions into official languages;
- Plans, supervises, monitors, and coordinates the responsibilities and programs assigned to the Registry Department for the execution of court orders under the direction of the President;
- Docket management, record maintenance supervision, monitoring, and coordination; Procedures for managing judicial records, automating case files, controlling, indexing, and retrieving under the direction of the President;
- Prepares the annual draft program budget of the organization at the direction of the President;
- Performs any other functions prescribed by the President.
Academic Qualifications And Experience
Postgraduate degree in law (or equivalent) from a recognized university
15 years of consistently responsible experience in law with a minimum of years of experience in matters related to the ECOWAS field; Experience working with member countries and representatives in the context of international organizations; Extensive experience in program and project planning, financing, and supervision;
Knowledge related to policy and strategy development, change management, and broad geographical outcomes/effects;
Ability to lead the development, management/review of technical and policy reporting and papers;
Knowledge of ECOWAS policy, management, administrative, budgetary and staffing systems, procedures and regulations;
Experience in progressively senior leadership in establishing strategic partnerships, working collaboratively, and building ers consensus with multiple stakeholders on complex and/or complex issues.
How to apply
Interested candidates should send a Curriculum Vitae (CV) and a motivation letter to email@example.com.