The Economic Community of West African States (ECOWAS) has requested interested and eligible candidates to fill the application of Principal Officer, General Admin & Conference Recruitment 2020.
Candidates interested in applying for the post of ECOWAS Principal Officer, General Admin & Conference can view the full article to know more.
We publish on eajobscorner.com only after getting verified and authentic information on job recruitment.
Read about recruitment updates, current position, job title, requirements, application, shortlist candidates, and other information.
Position: Principal Officer, General Admin & Conference
Recruitment Agency/Company/Organization/Institute: ECOWAS Parliament
Annual Salary: UA66, 123.98, USD104, 330.42
Duty Station: Abuja
Division: General Administration & Conference
Line Supervisor: Director, Administration. & Finance
Age Limit: Be below 50 years old. This provision does not apply to internal candidates.
Application Mode: Through Email
Send Email to: email@example.com
Last date for apply: 31st October 2020
Job Role Overview:
Under the supervision of the Director, Administration. & Finance will supervise general administrative services, procurement, and conference services to ensure effective and efficient administrative support for the incumbent Parliament.
Job Role and Responsibilities:
- Plan, coordinate, and supervise the work and the staff of the Division;
- Supervise the administration of the procurement process of the institution in line with the Community Procurement Code to ensure the availability of working tools and logistics for the institution;
- Serve as Secretary to the Tender Committee;
- Assist in supervising all conference-related logistical arrangements for all meetings of the Parliament to ensure smooth and successful meetings;
- Supervise the management of official correspondence between the Parliament and other institutions; provide guidance in defining a filing system to help build institutional memory.
- Assist in the formulation, implementation, and review of administrative policies and decisions;
- Maintain an inventory as well as keep custody of all policy files of the institution;
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned by the supervisor.
Academic Qualifications And Experience
Master’s degree (or equivalent) in Management, Business Administration, or Social Science from a recognized University.
10 years of progressively responsible experience in general administration, conference logistics, procurement or related field, of which at least 2 years relevant international work and 2 years at a supervisory level;
Knowledge of international Procurement laws, codes, and standards;
Extensive experience applying budgeting and procurement policies and practices;
Ability to lead on large-scale initiatives, organize various components, mobilize people towards a single objective, and monitor results.
How to apply
Interested candidates should send a Curriculum Vitae (CV) and a motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.