Economic Community of West African States (ECOWAS) offers job opportunities to anyone who is unemployed and needs a job. You can apply for the following ECOWAS Recruitment 2020.
ECOWAS is recruiting to fill the position of Principal Officer, Strategic Planning and Resource Mobilization on a permanent basis for Dakar, Senegal, West Africa. Interested candidates can apply till 19 November 2020.
This is a verified and certified job whose information has been published here.
Let us read about ECOWAS Principal Officer, Strategic Planning and Resource Mobilization Recruitment Updates, Current Status, Job Title, Requirements, Applications, Shortlisted Candidates, and other information.
Position Title: Principal Officer, Strategic Planning and Resource Mobilization
Recruitment Institute/Agency/Company/Organization: GIABA – ECOWAS
Job Location: Dakar, Senegal, West Africa
Mini. Requirements: Master’s degree in business or public administration, economics, political science or social sciences or any other equivalent qualification
Salary (Annual): UA57,772.51 USD 91,153.46
Other details: 10 years of progressively responsible experience in implementation of strategic plans, resources mobilization, partnership building, management and 5 years at a supervisory level;
Age Limit: Be below 50 years old. This provision does not apply to internal candidates.
How to Apply: By email
Last Date for Application: 19th November 2020
The Director-General, under the supervision of the Principal Officer, will be responsible for the development and implementation of the overall organizational integration strategy of Resource Mobilization GIABA.
For GIABA, the field of everlasting strong donor support will cultivate and he will build appropriate relationships between selected bilateral, multilateral, philanthropic, and corporate partners for profit.
Working closely with other departments, he will lead the development and presentation of proposals from potential donors and partners, support parties in compliance with donor and GIABA requirements during implementation, and maximize ongoing distributions to integrate stakeholder management across donors. Strategic partnership and partnership missions.
- Resource integration strategies and system development;
- Develop and maintain a current understanding of beneficiaries in the GIABA program and organization in all countries where operations are conducted;
- Anchors GIABA’s Institutional Resource Integration Strategy assists in the design, implementation, and coordination of institution-wide, comprehensive donor relationships, and leadership systems that promote a positive and reciprocal relationship between GIABA and its donors;
- Review and contribute to GIABA’s strategy documentation and knowledge management products to help people in the best position to increase resources.
- Take steps to expand GIABA’s existing donor base through effective stewardship and new funding opportunities to increase donor support for GIABA under the direction of the Director-General.
- Work with other resource agency executives, develop concept notes, proposals, and budgets that drive the achievement of GIABA strategic planning and integrate both GIABA and donor priorities.
- Translating both bilateral, multilateral, philanthropic, and private sector partners into opportunities for partnership and funding and incentives, and for pursuing program and resource goals;
- Provide other types of assistance as needed to implement the resources
- Establishing and maintaining strong relationships with donor portfolios as the basis for asset consolidation efforts. These include gathering intelligence and analyzing key trends in individual donor policies and planning GIABA;
- Organize briefings, meetings, visits, and events with current and potential donors, coordinate programmatic and logistical arrangements, report drafts, and schedule action plans for follow-up;
- Responding internally and preparing responses to external questions about donor contributions;
- Assistance teams to ensure compliance with donor and GIABA requirements, including time and quality report confirmation.
- Communicate regularly with donors, work closely with GIABA’s communications unit to coordinate external events and events;
- Support the DG to identify representative events with the possibility of meaningful donor conversations. Provide proactive and timely advice to the Director-General on strategic interactions with individual donors;
- There are meetings with donors and partners to design the organization to represent GIABA in external forums and at different times, which is critical to achieving GIAB strategies.
Academic Qualifications and Experience
Postgraduate degree in business or public administration, economics, political science or social science or any other equivalent qualification from a recognized university;
10 years of pioneering experience in 5 years of implementation at the level of strategic planning, resource mobilization, partnership building, management and supervision;
Knowledge of strategic planning strategies, institutional and organizational evaluation, result-oriented management (RBM), and monitoring and evaluation strategies; Standards and models including theory, quantitative/qualitative/mixed methods, data validity/reliability testing, data analysis and interpretation
Knowledge of funding rules, policies, and guidelines for partners;
Knowledge of technical assistance for funding requirements for member states;
Knowledge of action plan development, program monitoring and evaluation, and reporting;
Ability to develop permanent funding proposals.
How to apply
The last date to apply is 19th November 2020.
To apply, download the ECOWAS Job Application Form from here.
Interested candidates should send a Curriculum Vitae (CV) and a motivation letter to email@example.com.