ECOWAS Commission Recruitment 2020 application has started. Know about the vacancies that are available now and for which you can apply. Also find out about the ECOWAS website, and how to apply.
Many people want to work in the Economic Community of West African States (ECOWAS) but they do not know where to look for job opportunities and how to apply.
So we have collected this information for those people so that you will be able to know about every latest job opportunity of ECOWAS and will be able to apply successfully.
This ECOWAS recruitment guidelines are for those who are looking for job opportunities in the Economic Community of West African States.
What is www.ecowas.int
Do you know about the website of the Economic Community of West African States, if not, then you should know about it because on this website you will be able to know about the job opportunity?
www.ecowas.int is the only official web portal of the Economic Community of West African States where you can download the ECOWAS recruitment application form apart from knowing about new opportunities.
We visited the Economic Community of West African States web portal and came to know about the existing vacancies which are listed below:
ECOWAS Commission Recruitment 2020
1. PO Capacity Building & Best Practices
2. PO Institutional Framework
3. Principal Officer, Archiving and Documentation
4. Principal Accountant, Community Levy
5. Economic Advisor
6. Director Trade
7. Program Officer Payment Systems
8. Principal Officer, Salary Policy & Pension Administration
9. Principal Programme Officer, Quality and Standards:
10. Director, Administration & General Services
11. Translator (French A, English C, Portuguese C)
12. Translator (French A, English C) – 2 Slots
13. Translator (Portuguese A, French C, English C) – 4 Slots
14. Revisor (Portuguese)
15. Revisor (English)
16. Consular Officer – 2 Slots
Do you think you have qualified vacancies in these vacancies, if there is, do not hesitate to apply?
To apply, keep in mind these things:
Applicant should not be above 35 years of age and below 18 years
Ability to undertake project management activities
At least a Bachelor’s Degree/HND
Communication (Oral and written) Skills
Able to work under pressure in a multicultural environment
How to apply
Know the last date of vacancy before applying. The Economic Community of West African States recruitment process can be completed on their website, which is mentioned on this ECOWAS Commission Recruitment 2020 page.
Please comment to tell if this information is useful or not for you.
Trending Recruitment: Nigerian Airforce Recruitment 2020