EEDC Call Centre Manager Job 2021: For EEDC call center manager job, recruitment forms are out in Enugu Electricity Distribution Company. Applicants who want to get a job in EEDC can apply from 26th January 2021 to 09th February 2021. Read more for more information on positions such as job roles, responsibilities, educations, qualifications, and application process, etc.
Job title: Call Centre Manager
Location: EEDC Corporate Headquarters, Enugu
Department: Customer Service
The call center manager will monitor call center agents’ call management skills, technical accuracy, customer service performance, and inbound and outbound calls and other digital customer touchpoints to determine policies and procedures are consistent with EEDC core values.
This individual call center will help develop, create and implement quality processes and procedures as well as make recommendations for training agents and, as needed, enhance our customer experience.
- Designing of comprehensive evaluation programmes for Call Centre Agents.
- Developing a metric for Quality Standards to monitor and assess agent and team performances.
- Giving feedback to Agents on how they can improve.
- Observing call centre trends through analytics and the physical call centre environment and report to call centre management with action plans.
- Implementing Agents’ coaching initiatives and recommendations for training.
- Plan and support agents’ onboarding programs.
- Report call centre analytics
- And any other as may be assigned.
Qualifications to be accepted:
- B.SC/HND in any discipline (Compulsory)
- Professional Certification in Customer Service Management (Compulsory)
- M.SC/MBA and any second degree in any discipline is an added advantage
- 3 years Call Centre/Customer Service experience.
- 3 years Call Centre Training and/or Quality Assurance experience.
- Should have excellent oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Should have good working knowledge or expertise with PC hardware and software (Word, PowerPoint, Excel).
- Should have strong knowledge of customer care processes and techniques.
- should be dedicated to providing exceptional services for and on behalf of EEDC.
- Should be analytical, well organized and results oriented.
- Possess solid time management skill.
- Must adapt well to change and successfully set and adjust priorities as the need arise.
- Demonstrate a positive disposition, the ability to work independently or as part of a team and have a genuine interest in people and desire to deliver.
Method of application:
Interested and eligible applicants click on the link below to complete the EEDC Call Center Manager Recruitment Form.
Note: Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. The Department of Human Resources reserves the right to provide status updates on all applicants, but all successful applicants will be contacted once the selection process is complete.