Are you looking for Operations & Maintenance Technician Trainee Programme? Opportunity for you here which you will get on Egbin Power Plc. Interested applicants proceed to learn how to apply
Egbin Power Plc. is West Africa’s largest power generation station with an installed capacity of 1,320 MW consisting of 6 Units of 220MW each. One of the biggest additions to the electricity industry in Nigeria. Our future aim is to lead the movement to ‘Light up Nigeria’ and the wider sub-Saharan African region. Join us, you’ll play a part in our plans for a sustainable energy future in Africa.
Applications are hereby invited for:
Job Title: Operations & Maintenance Technician Trainee Programme 2020
Location: Egbin Power Plant, Ijede, Ikorodu.
Job Type: Full time
Level: Entry Level
The Operations & Maintenance Technician Trainee Programme is an intensive blended training, designed to build and develop well-trained technicians across all aspects of power engineering.
The selected candidates will garner experience across the various technical departments of the power plant, acquiring requisite competencies to contribute to the achievement of the company’s overall strategic objectives.
Qualifications & Experience
- National Technical Certificate (Issued by NABTEB) in either Electrical & Wiring, Machining, Welding & Fabrication or any other Engineering related field.
- Ordinary National Diploma in any of the following Engineering Fields (Electrical, Mechanical, Chemical, Production, Metallurgic and Material) Engineering or any other related Engineering field.
- 0-2 years’ relevant experience in any organization.
Skills & Competencies:
- Ability to read, interpret and carry out complex written and oral instructions
- Good tool handling skills
- Knowledge of the principles of general science
- Basic mechanical, hydraulic, and lab principles
- General knowledge of the methods, practices, tools, materials, and machines used in the assigned craft.
- Good knowledge of general maintenance processes and methods
- Basic observation skills, repairs, and troubleshooting
- Good use and care of common hand tools and equipment used in the maintenance of large complex machinery and equipment.
Application Closing Date: 2nd January 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should click here to apply online