EQUIP Empowerment Programme 2022 Registration for Nigerian Youths
E.Q.U.I.P stands for E-educate, Q-quench, U-upgrade, I-illuminate, and P-pivot.
It is an Empowerment Program initiative of the Whitefield Foundation funded by The Coca-Cola Foundation to empower youths and women between the ages of 18 yrs to 45 yrs.
Other Partners include Capstone Resource Centre, Sterling One Foundation, Sterling Bank, Megalios IT Foundation, MSMEAfrica, AfricanFarmer, and Kano State Ministry of Youth & Sports Development.
- This initiative is designed to equip 60,000 participants with FREE employability and entrepreneurship skills that will help them generate income to rise out of poverty, gain economic power, cater to their personal and immediate family needs.
- The program is FREE. Online and Offline Hybrid
- GOLD Category – 200,000 each
- SILVER Category – 100,000 each
- BRONZE CATEGORY – 25,000 each.
In Total, 1,000 participants will receive financial grant support.
When Is ‘EQUIP’ Starting?
Online training will commence as soon as 60,000 qualified participants are selected.
It’s first come first served. Register Early.
How Long Is The Training?
The First Stage will be 100% online and will last for Two -Three (2-3) weeks.
The Second Stage (also virtual) will be interactive practical sessions that will last for Two (2)Weeks.
The Third Stage will be an Intensive Bootcamp for top performers.
- The Last stage is business pitching for grant awards.
⁃ Participants are allowed a maximum period of 5 weeks to attempt and finish all the training.
⁃ Completing the First stage earns you a certificate.
- Successfully completing the first two stages offers you the opportunity to compete to win grants.