ExxonMobil Nigeria has invited applications from interested applicants for the Graduate Internship (Medical Science) program 2022.
The online application is ongoing; you can complete the application at jobs.exxonmobil.com.
As we know, Mobil Production Nigeria Unlimited (MPN) is a subsidiary of Exxon Mobil Corporation. The company’s oil and gas production activities are one of the main sources of revenue for the Nigerian government.
You will find more information about the eligibility of the ExxonMobil Graduate Internship (Medical Science) program 2022, and how to apply, below.
Read more about ExxonMobil Graduate Internship (Medical Science) Programme 2022
This programme offers recent Nigerian graduates the opportunity to gain invaluable industry experience in a world-leading petroleum company. From day one of your internship, you can expect to apply your knowledge and experience in a real business setting.
At ExxonMobil, we believe in continuous learning and development. You will be given opportunities to prove yourself and gain valuable work experience, skills, and knowledge through challenging assignments. You will also receive on-the-job training, mentoring, and coaching from your supervisors.
Finally, an internship with ExxonMobil will show you what the world’s leading petroleum and the petrochemical company is like from the inside.
Eligibility for Application
- Applicants to this programme must be Nigerians with Degrees in any of the following disciplines: Nursing, Pharmacy, Medical Laboratory Science, or other related Medical science disciplines
- Must have graduated with a minimum grade of Second Class, Upper-division (2:1), or a Master’s degree no earlier than 2020
- Must have completed the National Youth Service Corps scheme (NYSC)
- Nursing candidates must have Basic Life Support (BLS), Advanced Life Support (ACLS) certification, and current Practicing Nursing license
- Pharmacy candidates must be registered with the Pharmacist Council of Nigeria (provisional or full registration as applicable)
- Medical Laboratory Science candidates must have a valid/current provisional or practicing license
- Must be self-motivated and energetic with good leadership, teamwork, analytical, and communication skills.
How to Apply ExxonMobil Graduate Internship Programme 2022
Click here: To start your application, click ‘Apply’. Your application is complete only when you receive a confirmation email.
Ensure to upload the following documents:
- A cover letter indicating your internship availability period
- An updated resume
- Academic Transcript showing CGPA (if available)
- Degree Certificate showing the class of degree and date of graduation
- Basic Life Support (BLS), Advanced Life Support (ACLS) certification, and current Practicing Nursing license (for Nursing candidates)
- Valid/current provisional or practicing license (For Pharmacy and Medical Laboratory Science)
- NYSC Discharge/Exemption Certificate
- Valid Government issued means of Identification bearing a clear picture of your face (e.g International passport data page, Voters card, National Identity card, Driver’s Licence)
Disclaimer: No ExxonMobil job advert requires payment of any processing or registration fee.