Family Bank Jobs. Our motive behind creating this content is to make those people aware who want to apply for their suitable job on Family Bank Recruitment Portal. But due to some or other mistake, his application is not getting successful. After reading the material given here, you will be able to easily apply for any bank job in Kenya.
Family Bank Jobs 2021
Family Bank Recruitment Portal is currently open for applicants to submit their recruitment applications. There are many job vacancies available. Family Bank Group offers you a wide variety of opportunities which include jobs as well as internships, scholarships, and graduate and undergraduate trainee programs.
Applicants can apply online by accessing the official portal of the bank for any opportunity as per his/her education. We will mention here all the opportunities that will currently be present on the Family Bank recruitment portal but it is not certain when they will be available in the future.
Family Bank Current Job Opportunities
- PHP Programmers
Your career does not stop at this vacancy. If none of these terms are suitable for you, you may review our website from time to time. Because we keep updating new Family Bank jobs here. So be sure to bookmark eajobscorner.
Requirement of Recruitment in Family Bank
Family Bank Entry Level Recruitment Requirements are given below which every applicant must be aware of:
- Applicants must have a minimum of five (5) credits in the Senior Secondary Certificate Examination (SSCE) including English and Mathematics.
- You must not be more than 26 years of age at the time you are applying.
- University degree or its equivalent educational qualification with a grade not less than the second class upper class.
- Professional qualifications and/or certifications provide additional benefits.
- Advanced competency in written and oral English, along with the ability to communicate clearly, and confidently, in a professional work environment is a common requirement that every applicant possesses.
- You should have good knowledge of computer applications.
- All candidates must have a national identity card or identity card, which includes a driver’s license, national identity card, international passport, and voter card.
- You must be physically and mentally fit to work.
How to apply for Family BankRecruitment 2021 on Family Bank Recruitment Portal
Interested job seekers can easily apply for the ongoing recruitment by following the steps given below:
- Your first step is to access the official Family Bank Recruitment Portal (https://familybank.co.ke/careers/).
- Apply by selecting your suitable job from the available opportunities.
- Fill in your personal details like:
date of birth,
national identification number,
- Submit your application by providing the highest degree and work experience you have obtained.
If your application is successful, you will be contacted for the next step and informed about the recruitment process of the bank.