Do you want to serve the Nigerian people by joining Federal Fire Service Recruitment 2021? If yes then here is the information for you regarding the release of the fedfire.gov.ng application form. So read the full post…
Extinguishing a fire is a very big and risky job, but despite this, there are many people who carry out such works and do the work of extinguishing the fire.
Those who are expert in doing such work, they wait for the release of the application form to be recruited in the fire service of their country. In this post, we will tell you about the Federal Fire Service Recruitment 2021 of Nigeria.
Federal Fire Service Recruitment 2021
The Federal Fire Service (FFS) conducts recruitment for new vacancies every year. In view of this, we have received questions from many youths regarding FFS recruitment.
Query received from FFS lovers
What is Federal Fire Service Recruitment Portal 2021?
Is Federal Fire Service Application Form Out
Where is Federal Fire Service Training School in Nigeria?
What is the salary of fire service employees?
There are many such inquiries that the applicants want to know.
Federal Fire Service Recruitment 2021 Update
We searched and found that Federal Fire Service Recruitment has not been started yet. This post will be updated when the Federal Government of Nigeria begins recruiting new firefighters for the Federal Fire Service.
How many categories of posts are there in FFS and the names of jobs?
CATEGORY A: SUPERINTENDENT CADRE
- Assistant Superintendent
- Assistant Superintendent
CATEGORY B: INSPECTORATE CADRE
- Senior Inspector of Fire (SIF)
- Inspector of Fire (IF)
- Assistant Inspector of Fire (AIF)
CATEGORY C: ASSISTANT CADRE
- Fire Assistant II (FA II)
- Fire Assistant III (FA III)
Note: FFS Application Not Out
Till then you should gain knowledge about FFS Recruitment requirements, the application process, and how to apply.
- Applicant must be Nigerian by birth
- Applicants should possess requisite qualifications and certificates. Any certificate or qualification not presented and accepted at the recruitment center will not be accepted after the recruitment
- Applicants must be fit and produce a certificate of medical fitness from Government recognized hospitals
- Applicants must be of good character and must not have been convicted of any criminal offense;
- Also, applicants must not be drug addicts or members of any secret society or sect
- Applicants should not be financially embarrassed
- Applicant’s age should be between 18 to 30 years
- Moreso, the height of applicants should not be less than 1.65 meters for men and 1.60 meters for women
- For males, the chest measurement of the applicants should not be less than 0.87
- All the candidates should have a valid means of identification like a valid driver’s license, national identity card, international passport, voter card etc.
- Geographical mobility within and outside Nigeria.
- Ability to work with basic computer applications (such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.).
Educational and Qualification
Passed West African School Certificate (WAEC) with credits in at least three (3) subjects including English and at least two (2) other subjects.
Candidates must have National Council of Examinations (NECO) passed in four (4) subjects or five (5) subjects in two sittings including the English language.)
Possession of BSc, HND, NCE, OND in respect of applicable post from a recognized Institute.
Any added certifications will be of benefit to either postgraduate or professional certification.
NYSC Discharge/Exemption Certificate.
National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized Institute.
National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institute.
How to Apply Federal Fire Service (FFS) Recruitment Application
All applicants should note that Federal Fire Service Recruitment applications will be filed online, for which you need to visit https://cdfipb.careers/registrations/new and submit the application form.
The application process is absolutely free, and after the recruitment process, the list of selected candidates will be issued, who will be called for training.