This job is for those people who want to work in a bank as a finance officer. The vacancy is available for the post of finance officer in Crossover Microfinance Bank of Nigeria.
If any interested person wants to apply for this post, then send his/her detailed CV to email@example.com.
To know more details about Crossover Microfinance Bank Finance Officer, you can know about job description, requirements, and the last date to apply below.
Finance Officer Job at Crossover Microfinance Bank in Nigeria
Job title: Finance Officer
Bank: Crossover Microfinance Bank
Salary: N50,000 monthly
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
- Ability to keep accurate records for all daily transactions
- Ability to prepare balance sheet
- Ability to process invoices
- Record accounts payable and accounts receivable
- Update internal systems with financial data
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual financial reports
- reconcile bank statement
- participate in financial audit
- Track bank deposits and payments
- a fast learner
- record keeping
- Proficient in Microsoft Packages
- Candidates should have an OND / HND / Bachelor’s degree in relevant fields with 0 – 1 year of work experience.
Method of application and last date of application
Interested and eligible candidates send their CV using the job title as the subject of the mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 22 March 2022.