Etazuma Mining and Industries Limited provide a wide range of services to client companies in the fields of mining, solid minerals, energy releases, and steel. We are hiring to fill the following situation:
Job Title: Financial Accountant
Location: Abuja (FCT)
About the job
The accountant will keep financial records, prepare reports, and update financial information. The accountant must be familiar with accounting procedures and have experience in accounting software programs (SAP).
The ideal candidate will be able to process business transactions, payable and receivable accounts, expense reports, receipts and other financial matters. Required accounting experience.
- Prepare a month-end report
- Prepare audits, forecasts, and other financial plans.
- Oversee the company’s day-to-day operations, including daily account reconciliation, cash/treasury management, and internal/external financial and compliance reporting.
- Prepare financial reports in accordance with local and regulated accounting principles and ensure compliance with Accounting Policies (IFRS)
- Support periodic reporting to stakeholders
- Fact-checking invoices for payment and processing
- Billing arrangements and refund processing
- Maintain daily accounts including bank reconciliation
- Maintaining loan ledger and other general leader at SAP
- Interference with the company’s banking and business partners
- 1-3 years of proven audit and accounting/bookkeeping experience
- Bachelor’s degree with an emphasis on accounting, finance, business accounting, or a related field
- Able to analyze financial records and transfer information
- Self-motivated and self-directed
- Accurate and accurate attention to detail
- Good time management skills; Able to prioritize
- Strong ability for numbers, spreadsheets and financial reports
- Able to handle high amount of daily data/information
- Experience with accounting software as defined
- Computer literacy, Microsoft Office suite, especially MS Excel (familiar with VLOOKUPs and pivot tables)
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Knowledge of bookkeeping and best practices, laws, standards, and state / national regulations and international financial reporting standards (IFRS).
Application Closing Date
January 7, 2021.
How to apply
Interested and eligible candidates click here to apply. Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.