AB Microfinance Bank Nigeria is keen to fill the Front Desk Officer Vacancy, the candidate who is interested in this position, and wants to apply, read this recruitment advertisement page for complete responsibilities and requirements.
Job Title: Front Desk Officer
Ref. Code: FDO/ONA/Jan/2021
Location: Onitsha, Nnewi & Aba
- Welcome customers to the bank; Communicating courteously with customers over the telephone, email, and in person.
Attracts potential customers by answering product and service questions; To inform customers about other products and services available.
- Professionally assess and respond to customer inquiries and direct them to the respective work center or unit where their needs will be met.
- Coordination of loan customers for disbursement as per disbursement schedule.
- Resolves product or service problems by clarifying customer complaints; Determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; Accelerating correction or adjustment; The following to ensure resolution
- Refer unresolved customer complaints or special requests to designated departments or units for further investigation and follow up to ensure resolution.
- Monitor other admin personnel (scavengers, security guards) directly for the effective discharge of their duties.
- Organize, sort, and deliver incoming mail without delay.
- Ensure that the driver’s logbook, fuel login sheet, is properly logged and updated.
- Minimum educational qualification of OND in any related field
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Active pc user
- Excellent customer service relationship
- Ability to work effectively with minimal supervision
- 1-2 years of work experience in any related field will be an added advantage
How to apply
Interested and eligible candidates apply by clicking here on or before Friday, January 15, 2021. If you want to apply for other vacancies of the bank, then you can visit AB Microfinance Bank Nigeria Recruitment Portal.