Federal Road Safety Course has released the notification for the recruitment of RMA Cadre, MI Cadre, and Officer Cadre. Therefore, for those who were searching for job opportunities in Federal Road Safety Course i.e. FRSC, this is a very beautiful time for them to apply for FRSC Recruitment 2021.
As per the notification the candidate has to submit his/her application by registering on the www.recruitment.frsc.gov.ng portal on or before 24th August 2021.
Federal Road Safety Course – FRSC Current Positions
- Assistant Route Commander
- Marshal Inspectorate Cadre
- Road Marshal Assistant Cadre
In short, if you are about to start the application process, it is recommended that you know what you need to successfully implement the following application:
Federal Road Safety Course Application Form 2021 Requirements
- Applicant must be Nigerian by birth.
- Applicant age should not be less than 18 years or more than 30 years at the time of application (maximum 35 years will be considered if you are applying for Medical Doctors).
- Be single
- Height should not be less than 1.68 meters for men and 1.63 meters for women.
- For men only; fully expanded chest measurement should not be less than 0.87 m.
- Be physically and mentally fit for paramilitary activities.
- Provide a certificate of medical fitness obtained by a government hospital.
- Applicants should be of good character and should be free from any financial trouble
- Lastly, applicants must not have been convicted of any criminal offense.
How to apply for Federal Road Safety Course (FRSC) Recruitment 2021
The process to apply for FRSC Recruitment will be completed online, for which the applicant has to log in to the recruitment.frsc.gov.ng portal.
After login, read the application requirements of each cadre of your interest. Click on the specific cadre you are interested in and apply.
For more information on FRSC Recruitment call the applicant on 122, 08077690361 / 62 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.