If you want to do a job in Federal Road Safety Corps then let us tell you that Federal Road Safety Corps has invited applications from interested and eligible candidates for the recruitment of Road Marshal Assistant III 2021?
Interested applicants who have applied for this post can read the complete article to know more.
Here you will get verified information related to FRSC Road Marshal Assistant III Recruitment, so read the article completely.
Let’s read about the complete details about FRSC Road Marshal Assistant III Recruitment like Current Status, Job Title, Requirements, Application, Shortlisted Candidates, and other information.
Federal Road Safety Corps (FRSC) Road Marshal Assistant III Recruitment 2021
Job Title: Road Marshal Assistant III
Requirements: Applicants must possess a minimum of three (3) credits in SSCE (GCE / WAEC / NECO / XABTEB), which must include English Language and Mathematics.
Application Mode: Online
Application Deadline: 24th August 2021
- Applicants must possess a minimum of three (3) credits in SSCE (GCE / WAEC / NECO / XABTEB), which must include English Language and Mathematics.
- Computer literacy and possession of a valid National Driver’s Licence shall be an added advantage for all cadres.
- Any certificate or qualification not declared or tendered and accepted at the time of recruitment cannot be presented subsequently for career progression in the Corps. Applicants are Nigerians by birth.
- Applicants must be medically fit and must produce a certificate of medical fitness from a government hospital.
- Applicants must not be less than 18 years or more than 30 years of age. However, 35 years will be considered for Medical Doctors and Articulated Vehicle Drivers. All applicants must be single.
- Applicant’s height must not be less than 1.7 meters for males and 1.64 meters for females. Medical and Allied professionals must possess current practicing licenses while Lawyers must have been called to Bar.
- Male applicants must have a fully expanded chest measurement of not less than o.87metres. Applicants are free from any form of financial embarrassment, be of good character, and must not have been competed for any criminal offense. Applicants must not have tattoos on any part of their body.
- Applicants must use their personal email addresses and phone numbers when submitting their applications online.
Prospective candidates who are pregnant need not apply. Applicants with any of the following disabilities need not apply:
- Impediment in speech (Stammerer/dumb)
- Gross malformation of teeth malocclusion, overjet, overbite, etc)
- Knocked knees
- Bent knees
- Flat foot
- Bent arms/deformed hands
- Amputation of any part of the physical body
- Impaired Hearing (partial/total deafness)
- Hunched back
- Visual impairment (squint-eyed, crossed eye, one-eyed, etc)
- Medical challenge and any other physical deformity not mentioned.
How to apply
All interested candidates have to visit the FRSC recruitment portal www.recruitment.frsc.gov.ng and apply online for applying Road Marshal Assistant III Recruitment application. You can also apply by clicking on Apply Now link below.
For all inquiries call 122, 08077690361 / 62, or email: email@example.com