GentRoyal Koncepts is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position of Client Service Specialist, Virtual Assistant, Branch Manager, Brand Strategist, IT Consultant, Logistic Manager, and Janitor.
Interested candidates can make their application online by sending their application to the email given below.
GentRoyal Koncepts Jobs 2020
1. Janitor – Lagos
- General cleaning of the building and keeping it maintained and in good condition.
- Vacuum, sweep, and mop floors.
- Cleaning and stock restrooms.
- Ensure doors are locked after hours.
- Clean up spills with appropriate equipment.
- Perform minor repairs.
- Notify supervisors or managers of major repairs.
- Collect and dispose of trash.
- Complete tasks in a timely manner with minimal supervision.
- Keep cleaning supplies in stock.
- Work with a contract cleaning service when necessary.
- Ability to manage your time efficiently.
- Work well when supervisors are not present.
- Ability to lift at least 25 pounds.
- Handle basic maintenance, building repairs, cleaning, and other janitorial work.
- Basic math skills.
- Able to work safely with a variety of cleaning supplies.
- High school diploma.
- Able to use basic cleaning equipment.
2. Logistic Manager – Lagos
- Strategically plan and manage logistics,warehouse, transportation and customer services.
- Direct, optimize and coordinate full order cycle.
- Liaise and negotiate with suppliers, manufacturers, retailers and consumers
- Keep track of quality, quantity, stock levels, delivery times, transport costs and efficiency.
- Arrange warehouse, catalog goods, plan routes and process shipments.
- Resolve any arising problems or complaints
- Supervise, coach and train warehouse workforce.
- Meet cost, productivity, accuracy and timeliness targets.
- Maintain metrics and analyze data to assess performance and implement improvements.
- Comply with laws, regulations and ISO requirements.
- Proven working experience as a logistics manager.
- Record of successful distribution and logistics management.
- Demonstrable ability to lead and manage staff.
- Proficient in standard logistics software.
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving and organisational skills.
- Ability to work independently and handle multiple projects.
3. IT Consultant – Lagos
- Analyzing a company’s IT system and infrastructure.
- Diagnosing IT system problems, inefficiencies and weaknesses.
- Planning a timeline for the completion of projects.
- Understanding a client’s business needs.
- Implementing a technological solution to meet business needs.
- Analyzing and determining security threats.
- Providing advice on technology best practices.
- Collaborating with the technical in-house team to ensure familiarity with technology.
- Training staff to use the new IT system.
- Monitoring the success of an IT solution.
- Producing detailed reports on the efficacy of the technology.
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related field.
- MBA advantageous.
- Proficiency with database languages.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Creative problem-solving skills.
- Analytical mindset.
- Good time management and organizational skills.
4. Brand Strategist – Lagos
- Conducting extensive primary and secondary research.
- Staying up-to-date on consumer research and market trends.
- Analyzing research, data and trends.
- Creating competitive reviews and situational analyses.
- Identifying insights, challenges and opportunities.
- Developing brand architecture, positioning and strategy.
- Writing compelling brand stories.
- Meeting and presenting to clients.
- Briefing and collaborating with creative teams.
- Leading ideation and brainstorming sessions.
- Degree in Business, Marketing, Branding, Communication or related field required.
- Previous experience as a brand strategist or a similar role.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Experience leading client meetings.
- Analytical and problem-solving mindset.
- Creative and compelling storyteller.
- Strong research skills.
- Strategic thinker.
- Excellent presentation skills.
5. Branch Manager – Lagos
- Direct all operational aspects including distribution operations, customer service, human resources, administration and sales.
- Assess local market conditions and identify current and prospective sales opportunities.
- Develop forecasts, financial objectives, and business plans.
- Meet goals and metrics.
- Manage budget and allocate funds appropriately.
- Bring out the best of branch’s personnel by providing training, coaching, development, and motivation.
- Locate areas of improvement and propose corrective actions that meet challenges and leverage growth opportunities.
- Share knowledge with other branches and headquarters on effective practices, competitive intelligence, business opportunities and needs.
- Address customer and employee satisfaction issues promptly.
- Adhere to high ethical standards, and comply with all regulations/applicable laws.
- Network to improve the presence and reputation of the branch and company.
- Stay abreast of competing markets and provide reports on market movement and penetration.
- Proven branch management experience, as a bank manager or a similar role.
- Sufficient knowledge of modern management techniques and best practices.
- Ability to meet sales targets and production goals.
- Familiarity with the industry’s rules and regulations.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Results-driven and customer-focused.
- Leadership and human resources management skills.
- B.Sc in Business Administration or related field.
6. Virtual Assistant – Imo
- Answer phone calls and respond to emails.
- Schedule meetings with clients.
- Manage travel plans for employees.
- Issue invoices to clients.
- Update the company website and social media accounts.
- A high school qualification or equivalent.
- Prior experience as an administrative assistant.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Fully computer literate with proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Highly organized.
7. Client Service Specialist – Delta
- Respond to customer queries in a timely and accurate way, via phone, email or chat.
- Identify customer needs and help customers use specific features.
- Analyze and report product malfunctions (for example, by testing different scenarios or impersonating users).
- Update our internal databases with information about technical issues and useful discussions with customers.
- Monitor customer complaints on social media and reach out to provide assistance.
- Share feature requests and effective workarounds with team members.
- Inform customers about new features and functionalities.
- Follow up with customers to ensure their technical issues are resolved.
- Gather customer feedback and share with our -Product, Sales and Marketing teams.
- Assist in training junior Customer Support Representatives.
- Experience as a Customer Support Specialist or similar CS role.
- Familiarity with our industry is a plus.
- Experience using help desk software and remote support tools.
- Understanding of how CRM systems work.
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills.
- Multi-tasking abilities.
- Patience when handling tough cases.
- BSc in Information Technology or relevant diploma.
Application Last Date
IT Consultant – 22nd April, 2020
Janitor, Logistic Manager, Brand Strategist, Branch Manager, and Virtual Assistant – 21st May, 2020
Client Service Specialist – 30th May, 2020
How to apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: gentroyalKoncepts@gmail.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.