GES Non-Teaching Staff Recruitment 2022 how to apply GES Recruitment of Teaching Staff Ghana Education Service non-teaching job vacancies application last date
District Education Director, Okere District has released the notification sheet disclosing the recruitment of GES NonTeaching Staff Vacancies in District Education Office of Eastern Region.
According to this letter, applications are invited from interested and eligible persons for the following vacant posts in Okere District Directorate of Education:
- Head of Human Resource Management and Development (HRMD)
- Head of Planning and Statistics
- Head of Administration and Finance
GES Non-Teaching Staff Recruitment Qualifications
- The applicant should be a graduate professional teacher in the rank of Deputy Director.
- At least ten years of experience as a teacher.
- There must be a minimum qualification of a first degree, and a second degree in a related field may be an added advantage.
- The applicant should be computer literate.
- Must have good communication skills both oral and written.
- You must have a satisfactory work history in the Ghana Education Service.
How to Apply For GES Non-Teaching Staff Recruitment
Interested and eligible applicants should submit four copies of each of the following documents to the District Director of Education, OCR.
- A complete application form can be obtained from the District Education Office, Okere.
- Appraisal form duly filled by the head of the applicant’s institution.
- Academic and professional certificates.
- Passport size photo.
- Immediately fill out the personal record form duly signed by the supervisor.
- Immediately confidential report from a supervisor.
- All of the above documents must be received by the District Director of Education, OCR, by February 18.
GES Non-Teaching Staff Recruitment Deadline
If you wish to apply successfully so that you can get your suitable job then all the above-mentioned documents should reach the District Director of Education, OCR by 18th February.