Ikeja Electric has released the online application form to fill the Head Business Innovation & Transformation vacancy.
If you want to apply for this vacancy then you have to apply online at Ikeja Electric recruitment portal 2022.
The application for Ikeja Electric Head Business Innovation & Transformation vacancy is open till 16th March 2022. Read on to know about Role Purpose, Responsibilities, and Minimum Qualifications.
Job Title: Head Business Innovation & Transformation
Company: Ikeja Electric Distributor Company (IKEDC)
Reporting to: Chief Marketing & Strategy Officer
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job type: Full-time job
This role will be responsible for creating, developing, and implementing innovative and transformative ideas that improve operational efficiencies of the business as well as create new non-energy revenue streams for the business.
- Conceptualize and develop new product ideas for Ikeja Electric.
- Implement a go-to-market strategy for new products and services.
- Manage and grow all launched products/services through timely review based on customer feedback, for optimal adoption and realization of expected returns on investment.
- Supervise research and development into new business innovation strategies, product ideation, testing, and feedback analysis.
- Supervise piloting of new Business Innovation initiatives, including documenting success factors and recommendations.
- Identify and recommend business transformation initiatives and industry best practices that can improve operational efficiency and framework
- Develop, update and implement processes and SLAs for initiating and executing new business innovation and product ideas
- Analyst internal business processes, SLA, and practices and recommend improvements where necessary.
- Build alignment with relevant departments, units, and external stakeholders to promote and market the company’s products and services.
- Negotiate and facilitate commercial terms for outsourcing, franchising, and other business innovation initiatives with third-party partnerships and contracts with key.
- Any other responsibility as may be required by line manager.
- First degree (B.SC or H.N.D) in Marketing, Social Sciences, or any relevant field.
- Postgraduate qualification and certification is an added advantage.
- Minimum of 15 years of field experience in sales, marketing, and relationship management.
- Basic computer proficiency (MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook – Microsoft tools)
How to apply IKEDC Job Application
The entire process of applying will be online. So candidate should complete their online application by clicking here or going directly to the Ikeja Electric recruitment portal.