Smart Partners Consulting is looking for talented candidates for the Head of Operations job in Victoria Island, Lagos, Nigeria.
Candidates wishing to apply for Smart Partners Consulting Nigeria Head of Operations Recruitment 2020 can check the complete article to know all the information related to the vacancy.
On eajobscorner.com you will always get verified and authentic job information.
If you are interested in applying, then read about the recruitment updates, current position, job title, requirements, applications, shortlisted candidates, and other information.
Job title: Head of Operations
Recruitment Company: Smart Partners Consulting Limited
Business: Garment Manufacturing
Job Locations: Victoria Island, Lagos
Min. requirement: Degree in Statistics, Economics, Management, Accounting or related fields
Application mode: Apply online
Application deadline: 31st October 2020.
He will manage, direct, and coordinate the activities of the company.
Responsibilities and responsibilities include making policies, managing day-to-day work, and planning the use of materials and human resources.
- Ensure and follow proper operational planning and quality assurance control systems.
- Planning, implementation, and effective management of our company’s marketing, advertising, and promotional activities.
- Review financial statements and data. Use financial data to improve efficiency. Prepare and control managed budgets. Control list. Suggest effective strategies for the financial well-being of the organization.
- Provide effective leadership to the project management team and demonstrate a clear ability to prioritize company supplies to best fit the organization’s objectives.
- Oversee logistics, inventory management, and managing customer delivery within the timeline.
- Prepare timely and effective reports from supported managers, including a proper analysis of business performance, progress toward set goals, significant deviations from targets, and plans for corrective action to promote business growth.
Degrees in statistics, economics, management, accounting, or related fields.
Minimum of 10 years of experience working in the same role.
Strong, strong interpersonal skills, including the ability to consistently retain employees and maintain an effective relationship with management.
Proven ability to develop innovative solutions to increase productivity.
A strong understanding of fabric sourcing, product development, and manufacturing processes with proven experience in the fabric/textile industry.
Project management skills, especially in planning, monitoring, evaluation, budgeting, and team management.
Time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment, work under pressure and perform multi-tasking.
Proficient in Microsoft Suite (with a high level of Excel proficiency)
Works on manufacturing equipment, patterns, and clothing grading.
Word knowledge of safe work practice.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.