Bourbon Interoil Nigeria Limited Job Recruitment 2020 – Bourbon Interoil Nigeria Limited is recruiting to fill the position of Risk Management & Compliance – M / F job for Lagos location. Bourbon Interoil Nigeria Ltd, a leading international player in marine services.
Bourbon offers to the most demanding oil & gas clients worldwide a full line of innovative, safe, high performance and new generation vessels and an expanded offer of offshore oil & gas services.
Bourbon Interoil Nigeria Ltd. Job Details
Reference: 2020 – 276
Job type (Offshore/Onshore): Onshore
Contract type: Permanent Contract
Roles and Responsibilities
- In charge of Risk Management & Compliance Duties related to processes, finance, efficiency, code of conduct, ethics, or major projects on a recurring basis or not. Includes and not limited to:
- Suggest recommendations to cover the identified risks and ensure the implementation of appropriate action plans
- Participate in the evaluation of risk management and internal control processes
- Participate in the development of a self-assessment compliance control framework and development of a pool of “best practices”.
- Propose risk and compliance topics and participate in the elaboration of a multi-year risk and compliance audit plan.
- Is accountable within his scope of responsibility of BOURBON compliance standards such as defined in the BOURBON compliance program.
- Is a trusted advisor in the whole business for all risk and compliance-related matter and receive and treat all non-compliance cases raised through the helpdesk.
Description and Expected Outcome / Performance Indicators:
- Design & implement an overall risk management process for the organization.
- Perform Risk Assessments
- Perform Risk Evaluation
- Risk and Compliance Reporting
- Conduct Internal & External Policy & Compliance Audits
- Auditees’ action plan analysis (quality and criticality) as per company and corporate guidelines
- Develop and improve specific tools and techniques to mitigate non-compliance risks
- Prepare compliance reports for the MD and Risk compliance committee of the board;
- Conduct independent investigations into ethics and compliance matters where appropriate (treatment of trigger events related to alleged business malpractices, elaboration of the work program, deliverable format, compliance cases follow-up, supervision in case formal investigation has to be performed by compliance auditor.
- Establishing the company risk threshold & Business Continuity Plan
- Maintain Records of Insurance policies and Claims
- To monitor the country program’s adherence to Bourbon procedures and policies in relation to Supply Chain, Finance, HR, and Programs as set out in relevant Business Ethics and Compliance guidelines.
- To Train and retrain internal and external stakeholders in BINL on Bourbon Compliance and Ethics guidelines and procedures.
- To be familiar with relevant rules and regulations in relation to Supply Chain, Finance, HR, and Vendor / Client Relations as set out in the Compliance guidelines.
- To ensure awareness of fraud and anti-corruption policies, and lead the effective communication of these policies to staff, clients, and vendors.
- To produce Annual/ Monthly/ weekly activity reports to the Managing Director
- Ensure a robust and comprehensive complaints mechanism is put in place to receive complaints and respond in a timely way to allegations related to fraud, waste, or corruption
- Review all the company procedures and ensure they are according to corporate guidelines when applicable;
- Create new procedures when needed
Qualifications, Skills and Experiences
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/ Business Administration/ Commerce or Finance.
- Master’s Degree in Auditing/Compliance or a related discipline will be an asset
- Possession of ICAN / ACCA is required
- Possession of a CCO/CAMS or a recognized professional certification in Internal Audit / Compliance will be an asset
- Fluency in English. Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- At least 10 – 15 years’ finance experience with a minimum of 5 years in Audit and Compliance.
- Experience working within a multinational organization preferably in Marine / Oil and Gas/ FCMG with knowledge of Business Ethics and Compliance rules and regulation.
- Professional Risk Manager (PRM), Financial Risk Management (FRM) or other core risk management certification would be beneficial
- Must be able to demonstrate a broad technical knowledge and expertise covering the conduct of business matters, corporate governance matters and regulatory risk and regulatory change matters Practical and commercial approach to problem-solving
- Proven track record of delivering enhancements to process efficiency
- Knowledge of finance, accounting, budgeting, and cost control principles
- Knowledge and Assets and liabilities management (ALM)
- Ability to analyze financial data and prepare financial reports, statements, and projections
- Analytical skills and an eye for detail and planning and organizational skills
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should click here to apply online