- How to Apply for Nigerian Youth Investment Fund (NYIF) 2021: This subject is very important if you want to apply for the Nigeria Youth Investment Fund and you don’t know anything about it.
But you do not have to worry because we will try to help you in this matter.
Interested and eligible candidates should visit the Federal Ministry of Youth and Sports Development (FMYSD) website (https://nyif.nmfb.com.ng) to apply.
See a step-by-step application process guide on how to apply for NYIF 2021.
Step 1: Go to NYIF Application Portal to fill the application form
Click on the link above to open the NYIF application portal or open this link in your browser. After loading the NYIF portal, you will see the application form which you have to fill.
Step 2: Enter Your Personal Information
Fill in the following personal information
– First name
– Middle name
– Last name (Surname)
After filling in the above personal information, click on the next button below.
Step 3 – Chose Preferred Training Center
In this step, you have to click on the selection box to select the training center of your choice out of which the following training center options can be selected;
– National Youth Development Center (North-Central)
– National Youth Development Center (North-West)
– National Youth Development Center (North-East)
– National Youth Development Center (South-East)
– National Youth Development Center (South-South)
– National Youth Development Center (South-West)
– Federal Ministry of Youth Sports and Development
Step 4: Select How You Heard About NYIF
The fourth step is a selection box of how you know about NYIF. The following options are available, you just have to choose.
– NMFB Staff
– Google Ads
Step 5: Accept NYIF Terms of Service
The 5th step is a check button that prompts you to confirm that the information provided to you is correct. If it is correct then click on the accept button.
Step 6: Submit Your Application
The final step is now to click on the submit button to submit your application.
Now your application has been submitted successfully – good luck.