Economic Community of West African States (ECOWAS) offers job opportunities to anyone who is unemployed and needs a job. You can apply for the following ECOWAS Recruitment 2021.
ECOWAS is recruiting to fill the position of Human Resources and Administration Officer on a permanent basis for Accra, Ghana. Interested candidates can apply till 07th February 2021.
This is a verified and certified job whose information has been published here.
Let us read about ECOWAS Human Resources and Administration Officer Recruitment Updates, Current Status, Job Title, Requirements, Applications, Shortlisted Candidates, and other information.
Position Title: Human Resources and Administration Officer
- Recruitment Institute/Agency/Company/Organization: ECOWAS Regional Electricity Regulatory Authority (ERERA)
- Job Location: Accra, Ghana
- Mini. Requirements: Bachelor degree in the Social Sciences or Humanities from a recognized University.;
- Salary (Annual): A42, 930.42 US67, 735.62
- Other details: 5 years of progressively responsible experience in administrative & hr management;
- Age Limit: Be below 50 years old. This provision does not apply to internal candidates.
- How to Apply: By email
- Last Date for Application: 07th February 2021
Under the supervision of the Principal Officer, Administration, Finance & Human Resources, the incumbent will assist to manage the Agency’s activities pertaining to Human Resources and Administration and ensure a high level of professionalism.
- Liaise with relevant Institutions/Stakeholders and follow up on correspondence with and outside ERERA.
- Assist with planning, organizing, and overseeing the Administrative and HR functions of ERERA.
- Assist with monitoring and meeting the administrative/HR and material needs of ERERA, and assist in the preparation, storage, and retrieval of requisite records.
- Provide administrative support for the procurement process in ERERA.
- Prepare the periodic status reports of ERERA, including drafting of briefs, minutes of meetings, speeches, letters, and other relevant documents as needed in ERERA to be reviewed by the Principal Officer, Administration, HR, and Finance.
- Ensure a properly maintained filing system for Administrative/HR documents in ERERA.
- Under the supervision of the Principal Officer, Administration, HR, and Finance, preparation of the agenda of meetings and supporting material for distribution.
- Update Staff lists, documentation of new staff, and ensure that their requirements and needs are met for the effective functioning in ERERA.
- Provide ad-hoc support to ERERA as and when the need arises
- Responsible for processing issues relating to Insurance Policies.
- Responsible for supervision of the Registry.
- Assist with the preparation of reports and briefs for the Principal Officer, Administration, HR and Finance; and other superior officers.
- Supervise subordinate staff and assess the adequacy of manpower, monitor overtime, and duty allowances, and handles standard personnel matters in the area of activity.
- Perform other tasks that may from time to time be assigned by the supervisor.
- Bachelor’s degree in the Social Sciences or Humanities from a recognized University.
- 5 years of progressively responsible experience in administration and human resources management
- Knowledge of human resources policies, procedures, and practices relating to leave, compensation, benefits, pensions, medical, recruitment, payroll, etc, and the ability to interpret and apply them in an organizational setting.
- Good knowledge of ECOWAS Financial, Administrative, and Procurement Regulations and Procedures;
- Demonstrated ability to use basic SAP/ECM HCM modules to carry out human resource functions, to include basic data entry, extraction, and interpretation
How to apply
The last date to apply is 07th February 2021.
To apply, download the ECOWAS Job Application Form from here.
Interested candidates should send a Curriculum Vitae (CV) and a motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.