FMN Nigeria is looking for a person who has experience working with a similar environment is a must (farm, agricultural plant), so that he can be held the post of HSE Manager.
If you consider yourself as an eligible candidate for the Flour Mills of Nigeria HSE Manager Recruitment, then you can apply for FMNPLC recruitment.
FMN Nigeria HSE Manager Read this page to know more about the job and know about the job requirements, descriptions, application process, etc.
Job title: HSE Manager
- Company: Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc
- Location: Sunti, Niger State
- Application Type: Online Submission
- Last Date of Application: Not specified
- Advise management on the implications of current and emerging health, safety, and environmental legislation, including evaluation options, making recommendations, and generating an action plan to ensure compliance.
- Investigate all accidents and damage to plant property, identify root causes and recommend actions to prevent re-occurrence.
- Liaise with external bodies on HSE matters for support and collaboration and to keep abreast of regulatory changes and industry best practices.
- Carrying out of risk assessments on the facility and considering how risk could be resolved.
- Further FMN PLC’s commitment to improving Health, Safety, and Environment (HSE) performance by implementing health safety and environment objectives and compliance with local regulatory requirements, to prevent injury and maintain a safe working environment.
- HND/B. Sc. in Environmental Sciences or Engineering or any other related course.
- HSE Certification such as NEBOSH, etc.
- At least five (5) years cognate experience.
- Experience working with the similar environment is a must (farm, agricultural plant)
- Proficiency in the Hausa language is highly required.