Is the Independent Corrupt Practices Commission i.e. ICPC Recruitment 2021 Portal open for new vacancies? All those people who want to work in ICPC want to know about it.
Eajobscorner always believes in providing verified and certified jobs information be it ICPC Recruitment or any other.
Our resolve is to always give you correct and accurate information like ICPC Recruitment 2021 (about which you will know further).
What is ICPC?
The Independent Corrupt Practices and Other Related Crimes Commission is an agency in Nigeria simply called the ICPC. This agency was established on 29 September 2000.
The agency’s mission is to rid Nigeria of corruption through lawful enforcement and preventive measures.
ICPC is moving ahead with the vision of a Nigeria free from all forms of corruption and corrupt practices.
If interested to know more about Independent Corrupt Practices Commission then visit ICPC Portal, where to get information on Vision & Mission, Products & Shipping, Mortgage Services, Latest News, Job Opportunities, Latest Recruitment Updates, and Current can do.
ICPC Recruitment 2021 Latest Update & Status
We have obtained this information from the ICPC portal and other sources that ICPC Recruitment 2021 is not started yet. But the indication is definitely received that ICPC will soon release the recruitment application form for the new vacancies.
We will update this page as soon as the applications for Independent Corrupt Practices Commission Recruitment start. You can bookmark this page for future reference.
Independent Corrupt Practices Commission (ICPC) Job Application Form 2021 has not been released/available yet.
General Requirements for ICPC Recruitment Application Form
Candidates must meet the following requirements to apply:
- Applicant must be a Nigerian citizen Note that you should not be less than 18 years or more than 50 years.
- Minimum Second Class Lower, HND / ND holders with a first degree must have at least credits.
- Candidates must be medically fit and will be screened to be certified so that if shortlisted
- NYSC Discharge Certificate.
- Professional certification is mandatory for those applying for refereeing. 001-003
ICPC Recruitment Shortlisted Candidates
After the recruitment process the shortlisted candidates will have to go through the following:
- Background check to ascertain their suitability for employment
- Select military training/drilling and investigation to ascertain their fitness
- Polygraph test
How to apply for Independent Corrupt Practices Commission (ICPC) Recruitment
- Be the first to recognize the accredited portal https://icpc.gov.ng/career
- Read the terms and conditions
- Desirable and suitable candidates can click on the “Online Application” link
- Now you can see the list of positions
- Click the “Click to apply” link
- You will be redirected to a new page
You are applying_