Once again IEBC Recruitment Portal has been opened for application, this time The Independent Electoral and Boundaries Commission has sought online applications for the post of County Election Manager.
If you want, IEBC Recruitment Portal can apply now for IEBC County Election Manager Recruitment. Total 3 vacancies are available for this post which will be for Nakuru, Kisii, Baringo, and Kajiado.
IEBC County Election Manager Job Details
Job Title: County Election Manager (3 Posts)
Job Location: Nakuru, Kisii, Baringo and Kajiado
Directorate: Voter Registration and Electoral Operations
Terms of Service: Permanent and Pensionable
The County Elections Manager is responsible for facilitating and monitoring the delivery of effective and efficient election operation services within the County. This entails providing oversight on electoral activities; managing the Constituency Election Coordinators; providing guidance on the implementation of the Commission’s strategy, and coordinating periodic reporting of County activities.
- Degree in Social Sciences from a recognized university;
- Masters in Social Sciences from a recognized university (Added advantage);
- Must have served in the grade of Constituency Election Coordinator or its equivalent in the Commission for at least five (5) years;
- At least eight (8) years’ experience in management preferably in public affairs or related field. Proven experience in results-based management or monitoring
- and evaluation or managing election processes is an added advantage;
- Must be a resident/hail from the County he/she is applying to be considered;
- Knowledge of the electoral framework;
- Strategy development and execution;
- Leadership and people management skills;
- Good negotiation, problem solving and analytical skills;
- Excellent presentation, oral and written communication skills;
- Ability to make critical and timely decisions in a highly sensitive environment.
How to apply for IEBC County Election Manager Recruitment
This is an internal advertisement for serving IEBC staff ONLY who hail from the listed Counties as per their ID details. Interested applicants are required to submit their applications online through the IEBC website www.iebc.or.ke/internaljobs.
The closing date is 11th June 2021.
The Applications are strictly online after which applicants will be required to submit a hard copy application including copies of academic and professional certificates, testimonials and Identity cards addressed to the undersigned not later than 14th June 2021.
Only applicants submitting both physical and online applications will be considered.
The Commission Secretary/CEO
Independent Electoral and Boundaries Commission,
15th floor Anniversary Towers,
PO. Box 45371-00100,
Aspirants who are looking for Teacher’s Jobs in Kenya, check the TSC Portal now as it has come to know that the Teacher Service Commission Recruitment application forms have been released.