Indorama Eleme Fertilizer and Chemicals Limited (IEFCL) is a group company of Indorama Corporation, a global manufacturing company operating in more than 25 countries in Asia, Europe, Africa, and North and South America.
IEFCL is one of the most ambitious Greenfield projects in Indore, Nigeria, and the world’s largest single-train urea-fertilizer plant will be launched in June 2016.
Applications are invited for a Graduate Engineer Internship Program:
Job Code: 05
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Duration of Internship: 12 months
Application Closing Date: 31st December 2020.
Details, Professional Qualification & Skills
- First Degree / HND Engineers from recognized Universities and Federal Polytechnics.
- Chemical / Mechanical / Electrical / Instrumentation / Electronics / Petroleum & Petrochemical.
- Year of Passing: 2018, 2019 & 2020 shall be preferred
- All the eligible candidates will be subjected to a two-stage selection process – Written Test (Technical & Aptitude) and Personal Interview.
- Candidates who pass through both stages will be eligible for an internship.
- Absorption into the regular rolls of the company will be based on the successful completion of the internship program and the availability of vacancies in the organization.
- All successful candidates shall be eligible for a certificate upon completion of the internship program.
Interns would be a paid consolidated monthly stipend during the period of internship.
The interns are eligible to use the company’s transport and can avail canteen facility as per company policy.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should click here to apply online