Hubmart Stores Limited is recruiting to fill the full-time position of Internal Security Officer. Interested and qualified candidates should apply online before the last date of online application submission.
Hubmart Stores Limited is a retail shopping chain of Nigerian heritage, offering multi-format stores in various locations and positioned to offer customers a world-class shopping experience as well as a vast range of products. Our unique value proposition lies in our excellent customer service as well as our superior capabilities in the fresh categories.
Job Title: Internal Security Officer
Location: (Victoria Island and Lekki) Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Application Closing Date: Not Specified.
- Responsible for the security and safety of Customers; Staff; Building; Assets and Stock.
- Maintain a safe and secure environment for customers and employees by patrolling and monitoring premises and personnel.
- Assist the management in enforcing staff discipline, rules, and regulations.
Safeguarding Customers, Staff, Building, Assets, Stock:
- Secure the premise by partaking regularly in patrol / in-store walks as per bit postings/roaster and monitor surveillance equipment; inspect building/equipment, and access points; permitting entry.
- A spot check of the back store, registers & entry point for vendor/suppliers, and other points of exit/entry.
- Continuous check of staff and movement of goods/stock from back store to in-store
- Help maintain store shrinkage along with the relevant departments.
- Prevent losses and damages by reporting irregularities; informing violators of policy and procedures; restraining trespassers.
Compliance with company policies & procedures on Safety & security measures:
- Ensure all systems, processes & checks are followed by staff and suppliers.
- Ensure Fire safety norms & standards are strictly adhering to.
- Actively involved in store opening & closing process.
- Ensure that parking decorum is maintained.
- Adherence to Car park management.
- Handle the issues relating to the rift, fights, indiscipline, etc.
- Control traffic by directing drivers.
- Countermeasures for a bomb threat.
- Resolve vehicle damage, loss; theft, stealing.
- Clear traffic at store entrance & exit points.
- Monitor the performance of all security gadgets, cameras, fire equips, safety equips, etc.
- Assist in capturing all vital information through gadgets.
- Assist in reviewing the recordings.
- Assist in analysing information to resolve incidences.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.