Vobiss Gridworx Nigeria Limited (Vobiss Gridworx) is looking for qualified and experienced people to fill the job of an IP engineer. Read on to learn more about the job.
Vobiss Gridworx Nigeria Limited (Vobiss Gridworx) is an Internet Service Provider (ISP) and a telecommunication communications infrastructure delivery company. The company is an affiliate of Vobiss Solution Limited, Ghana, a Systems Integration and Communications Infrastructure provisioning company.
Established in 2018, We provide specialist advisory services and solutions across five verticals in Information and Communication Technology (ICT), Smart Energy, Telecommunication infrastructure and Electronic Security to enterprises within the emerging markets of sub-Saharan Africa, in particular Ghana and Nigeria.
Job Title: IP Engineer
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Application Closing Date: Not Specified.
The IP Engineer, working in the IP unit of the Technology department, is a hands-on role, responsible for the design, implementation, and operation of the MPLS core network, tier 2- & 3-line support for all network functions
Job Qualification / Technical Experience
- A Bachelor’s degree in a related field, plus five to eight years of experience in telecommunications/service provider industry is desired. Professional certifications are a plus.
- Have advanced knowledge of networking technologies such as Cisco router and switch hardware, Cisco IOS, IOS XE, IOS XR operating systems, OSPF and BGP routing protocols, IPv4/v6 subnetting and routing, and SD-WAN
- At least 3 of the following certifications: Cisco (CCNA, CCDA, CCDP, CCNP, CCDE, CCIE), Juniper (JNCIP), Red Hat (RHCE) and CompTIA (A+, Network+).
- Knowledge of MPLS, T-1, DS3, 802.3, 802.3af(ix), 802.11abgnac, TCP, UDP, GRE, IPSec, IP is a plus.
- VMware design and implementation.
- Experience with various CPE including Cisco, Mikrotik, Juniper etc.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, written and verbal communication skills, and customer relation skills
- Cisco networking industry experience and knowledge of products and protocols.
- CCNP professional certification is highly desired, OR a combo of certifications and work experience.
- Advanced analytical and troubleshooting skills with Routing/Switching/Wireless across Cisco platforms is highly desired.
- Advanced understanding of Network Security and experience with Cisco firewalls is desirable.
- Knowledge of the use of Wireshark or similar network capture tools and their use to diagnose IP related issues.
- Knowledge of Network Management Systems (Cisco PI, Solarwinds, etc.).
- Uses knowledge of technology, products, and services to build enterprise networking solutions.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to email@example.com using the “Job title” as the subject of the email.