NPF Microfinance Bank intends to recruit qualified candidates for the post of IT Auditor in its Information Technology Department. If you consider yourself to be the right candidate for this post then apply now.
Also know about the NPF Microfinance Bank IT Auditor Recruitment 2021 job description, responsibility, or requirements.
Job title: IT Auditors
- Category: Audit, Information Technology
- Job Type: Full Time
- Location: Lagos
- Application mode: Online
- Application deadline: not specified
- Examine internal IT controls, evaluate the design and operational effectiveness, determine exposure to risk, and develop remediation strategies.
- Troubleshoot security and network problems.
- Respond to all system and/or network security breaches.
- Plan, implement, monitor, and upgrade security measures for the protection of the organization’s data, systems, and networks.
- Participate in the change management process.
- Test and identify network and system vulnerabilities, and create counteractive strategies to protect the network.
- Conduct efficient and effective IT audit procedures.
- Communicate complex technical issues in simplified terms to the relevant staff.
- Perform regular audit testing and provide recommendations.
- Review, evaluate, and test application controls.
- Provide recommendations and guidance on identified security and control risks.
- Develop a strong understanding of business and system processes.
- Ability to build and manage Team
- A degree in Information Technology/Computer Information Systems or related, (essential).
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA).
- Minimum of 3 years of work experience as an IT Auditor.
- Experience with Firewalls (functionality and maintenance), Office 365 Security, VSX, and Endpoint Security.
- Financial and IT application experience (Preferably T24).
- Expert in Firewalls, VPN, Data Loss Prevention, IDS/IPS, Web-Proxy, and Security Audits.
- A clear understanding of IT audit methodologies.
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong attention to detail with an analytical mind and outstanding problem-solving skills.
- Great awareness of cybersecurity trends and hacking techniques.
- Proficiency in use Audit tools (Preferably ACL)
- Hands-on experience in Audit of electronic channels
How to apply
Interested applicants can submit their CV on the Careers Portal of NPF Microfinance Bank to apply.