NPF Microfinance Bank intends to recruit qualified candidates for the post of IT Helpdesk/Support in its Information Technology Department. If you consider yourself to be the right candidate for this post then apply now.
Also know about the NPF Microfinance Bank IT Helpdesk/Support Recruitment 2021 job description, responsibility, or requirements.
Job title: IT Helpdesk/Support
- Department/Group: IT Support
- Job Category: Information Technology
- Level: Supervisor
- Probationary Period: 6 months
- Job Type: Full Time
- Job Location: Lagos
- Application mode: Online
- Application deadline: not specified
Job Role and Responsibilities
- Monitor and respond quickly to incoming requests relating to IT issues.
- Maintain computer systems and act as support if any system goes down.
- Responsible for PC’s, Printers, Servers and related equipment (monitor, keyboard, mouse, hard drive, etc).
- Maintain user PCs, including upgrades and configuration as needed.
- Assist with onboarding of new users on the network.
- Keep an inventory of all equipment, software, and licensed users.
- Install, configure, and upgrade PC software.
- Ensure all user request are closed and user requested are resolved timely in line with the MTTR
- Internal IT help desk support staff is responsible for training all employees on new hardware and software. This involves designing and implementing a specific training strategy for each project.
- Ensure monthly availability and review of all user related issues.
- Ensure issues logs is maintained, reviewed and resolved by the parties involved for issues that can’t be resolved internally.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Qualifications and Education Requirements: A minimum of BSC/ HND Computer Science, Elect/ Elect, Statistics, Operational Research, Mathematics, and other related qualification with a minimum of second class lower or Upper credit
- Certification in ITIL, COBIT 5, CompTIA Network+, Network+, SolarWinds Certified Professional, and order IT service management framework is very necessary
- Must have a minimum of 2 years working experience in a similar position
- Initiative, Self-Motivated, Ability to Work under Pressure and Deliver Results
- Good customer service
How to apply
Interested applicants can submit their CV on the Careers Portal of NPF Microfinance Bank to apply.