Total Secure Nigeria is looking for talented candidates for the IT Operations Manager job in Abuja, Nigeria.
Candidates wishing to apply for Total Secure Nigeria IT Operations Manager Recruitment 2020 can check the complete article to know all the information related to the vacancy.
On eajobscorner.com you will always get verified and authentic job information.
If you are interested in applying, then read about the recruitment updates, current position, job title, requirements, applications, shortlisted candidates, and other information.
Job title: IT Operations Manager
Job Locations: Abuja (FCT)
Min. requirement: Bachelor Degree
Application mode: Apply online
Application deadline: 30th October 2020.
Ensuring client technology needs are met:
- Uses computers and computer systems (including hardware and software) to program, write software, set up functions, enter data, or process information.
- Monitors ensure and manage the acquisition and maintenance of company based systems.
- Analyzes information identifies current and potential problems and proposes solutions.
- Maintains, inspects, and repairs equipment.
- Inspects and ensures the maintenance of the equipment or the environment.
- Ensures that computer and network operations are monitored at the company, backup/recovery functions are performed on a scheduled basis and administration functions for hardware, operating, and application systems are maintained and completed on a consistent basis.
- Manages activities to ensure the company infrastructure and application systems are functional at all times.
- Ensures solutions are consistent with the client’s needs and brand-specific.
- Administers and maintains mail and email.
- Maintains inventories and manages IT hardware/software.
- Provides Internet support and maintenance (if applicable)
- Provides cable management support.
- Generates systems communications for company users to introduce new applications, provide user tips, alert users of system problems, and inform staff of progress or status.
- Consults on specific application issues or hardware/software problems.
- Provides feedback on application functional performance and system performance.
- Work with developers to design algorithms and flowcharts
- Produce clean, efficient code based on specifications
- Integrate software components and third-party programs
- Verify and deploy programs and systems
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing software
- Gather and evaluate user feedback
- Recommend and execute improvements
- Create technical documentation for reference and reporting
Managing Projects and Policies:
- Uses relevant information and individual judgment to determine whether events or processes comply with laws, regulations, or standards.
- Monitors processes and evaluates information according to SOP and LSOP requirements.
- Enforces IR policies and standards protecting company hardware, software, and other resources at the property.
- Directs maintenance of equipment and installed software applications inventory for property ensuring compliance with licensing regulations.
Maintaining Information Systems and Technology Goals:
- Develops specific goals and plans to prioritize, organize, and accomplish your work.
- Performs an assessment of needs, ensuring compliance with brand specific standards, budget, and capital requirements.
- Determines priorities, schedules, plans, and necessary resources to ensure completion of any property projects on schedule and according to specification.
- Ensures problems are correctly reported, routed, tracked, and solved, with the system user being informed of the situation at all times.
- Ensures proper asset management.
- Performs on-site monitoring of all projects.
- Ensures that regular on-going communication is happening in all areas of responsibility to create awareness of business objectives and communicates expectations, recognizes performance, and produces desired business results.
Demonstrating and Applying Information Resources Knowledge:
- Keeps up-to-date technically and applies new knowledge to your job.
- Demonstrates knowledge of job-relevant issues, products, systems, and processes.
- Provides technical expertise and support.
- Provides information to supervisors, co-workers, and subordinates by telephone, in written form, e-mail, or in person.
- Informs and/or updates the executives, the peers, and the subordinates on relevant information in a timely manner.
- Analyzes information and evaluates results to choose the best solution and solve problems.
- Coordinates property efforts, prioritizes needs, and communicates those needs to IR Shared Services and other systems staff.
- Manages vendors for property IT requirements functioning as an escalation point for problem resolution.
- Bachelor’s Degree qualification.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Handwritten Application and CV to HR@totalsecureng.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.