Kakamega County Job Recruitment: Kakamega County invites applications for the recruitment of 100 eligible candidates for the post of Revenue Clerk III.
Recruitment at: County Government of Kakamega
Job title: Revenue Clerk III
Job Group: CPSB 13 (‘F’)
No. of Positions: 100
Basic Salary Scale: Kshs. 16,890×680 -17,570×700 – 18,270×780 – 19,050×800 – 19,850×950 – 20,800 p.m.
Terms of Service: Three (3) years renewable contract, subject to agreed performance levels.
Application Deadline: 24th September 2021 at 11.59 PM
Application Mode: Online
Requirements for Kakamega County Recruitment 2021 for Revenue Clerk III
Duties and Responsibilities
An officer at this level will be reporting to Revenue Officer I. Specific duties and responsibilities will entail: –
- Collecting revenue from all revenue streams using the cashless mode of revenue collection;
- Preparing daily reports on individual collection;
- Checking and enforcing the cashless payment system;
- Reporting incidents and obstacles that may hinder the smooth collection of revenue;
- Creating awareness to traders on the cashless mode of revenue collection;
- Ensuring safe custody of Kakamega County Revenue Agency assets and records;
- Guiding motorists on registration and payment of parking fees via Cashless system;
- Preparing invoices and ensuring that traders make payments as per the Kakamega County Finance Acts; and
- Engaging and building good relationships with traders and creating a positive image of the County Government of Kakamega.
Requirements for Appointment
For appointment to this grade, a candidate must: –
- Be a Kenyan Citizen;
- Be a resident of Kakamega County;
- Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education, mean grade C (Plain) or its approved equivalent;
- Certificate in Computer Applications;
- Relevant working experience in revenue or routine clerical work will be an added advantage;
- Good interpersonal skills; and
- Ability to work under pressure with minimal supervision.
How to apply for Kakamega County Job Recruitment
Applicants should submit an online application at Kakamega County’s Recruitment Portal (https://kakamega.go.ke/).
N/B: No hard copy or emailed applications to the Board’s official email i.e. firstname.lastname@example.org will be accepted.
Applicants are advised to provide accurate information when making applications, those who give false information regarding their credentials and qualifications will be automatically disqualified.
PLEASE NOTE: Kakamega County Public Service Board (KCPSB) DOES NOT use Agents nor charge ANY FEE at any stage of the recruitment and selection process. Our official communication channels are; email address email@example.com and phone number 0713852573 ONLY.