Kenya Medical Research Institute wants to recruit Research Administrator in Kisumu. If you are the right candidate for this post, you should download the advertisement on KEMRI Recruitment Portal.
For the recruitment of the Kemri Research Administrator post, you should submit your application at www.kemri.go.ke/e-recruitment portal by 25th August.
Kemri Job Details
Position: Research Administrator
Reporting to: Principal Investigator
The eligibility and criteria of this post are given below so that you can check your eligibility.
Requirements for Kemri Research Administrator Job
- Bachelor’s Degree in social sciences Public Health, Community Health, Education, or any other Social Studies from a recognized institution
- At least 2 years of working experience in a large research project or academic organization as an administrator/coordinator.
- Experience in conducting training and working closely with the Ministry of Health
- Experience in quantitative and qualitative data management and analysis
- Good command of English and Kiswahili, both spoken and written
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and proactively
- Ability to transcribe FGD discussions
- High level of attention to detail in data management
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
Terms of Employment:
Employment will be on one-year renewable terms (with 3 months probation period) depending on the availability of funds. Salary is as per the stated salary grade depending on education, experience, and demonstrated competency.
Applications MUST include the following:
- Letter of Application (INDICATE VACANCY NUMBER)
- Current Curriculum Vitae with telephone number and e-mail address
- Three letters of reference with contact telephone numbers and e-mail addresses
- Copies of Certificates and Transcripts
- Contact telephone number
All the applications are to be done through the KEMRI Website www.kemri.go.ke/e-recruitment portal– on or before August 25, 2022, latest 5.00 p.m.
Please visit the KEMRI website www.kemri.go.ke for more details on the advertisement.
The Kenya Medical Research Institute (KEMRI) is seeking to recruit a highly motivated and proactive individual to fill in the following vacancy in the Maternal RSV Study within the DGHP Branch.
The study aims to understand the determinants of maternal vaccine acceptance among healthcare providers and policymakers in Kenya.
The incumbent will report to the Site Principal Investigator and will supervise data collection, coordinate data entry, and conduct analysis of qualitative and quantitative data