Kenya Police Recruitment 2022 of Police Constables: The new recruitment opens in Kenya Police Service. Recently, the NPS Kenya has decided to recruit Police Constable.
So if you are a desirous candidate for NPS recruitment 2022, then read the information given in this article carefully. We will give you information on the latest recruitment and how to apply with the help of the official website https://www.nationalpolice.go.ke portal. So let’s start.
Before we begin, we would like you to bookmark our website so that when we add new Kenya jobs on this website, you can visit here to stay updated about the latest Kenya Police and other jobs.
Kenya Police Constable Recruitment 2022 Update
Our trusted sources have informed us that the NPS Constable Recruitment process has started. The news is that the notification has been released on the official website of the NPS recruitment portal https://www.npsc.go.ke portal.
Continue reading further to get updates regarding Kenya Police Recruitment.
Entry Requirements for Kenya Police Constable Recruitment Application 2022
- Be a citizen of Kenya
- Hold a Kenya National Identity Card
- Possess a minimum mean grade of D+ (D Plus) and above in the Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) examination or its equivalent from an examination body recognized in Kenya with a D+ (D Plus) and above in either English or Kiswahili languages
- Be aged between 18 and 28 year
- Meet the requirements of Chapter 6 of the Constitution
- Be physically and medically fit
- Have no criminal record or pending criminal charges
Female Candidates must NOT be pregnant at recruitment and during the ENTIRE training period
How to submit Kenya Police Constable Recruitment Application 2022
All candidates must complete the prescribed application form any of the following:
- The neatest Sub County Poke Commander (SCPQ or any Polite Station
- The nearest Sub County Administration Police Commanders (CIPU) Offices.
- County Commissioner’s Office
- The nearest Huduma Centre
forms can also be downloaded from the following websites
All applications must be submitted in duplicate accompanied with the following documents
A copy of the academic certificates and testimonials
A copy of the Kenya National 1D
A copy of the applicant’s Birth Certificate
KRA PIN Certificate
Applicants must present themselves at the Recruitment Centres with the duly completed application forms on the day of the recruitment exercise.
The recruitment process will take place on Thursday 24 March 2022 from 8 AM to 5 PM in the sub-counties.