Kenya Police Recruitment 2022 Application Form / Kenya Police Cadet Inspectors, and Constable Recruitment Application Portal www.nationalpolice.go.ke is Now Live.
We are happy to inform you that National Police Service Commission / NPSC 2022 has started. Those who want to join the Kenya Police can now apply.
Kenya Police Recruitment 2022 News
It is good news that the recruitment process has started in Kenya Police for 2022. Those who could not join the previous recruitment process can now become part of the recruitment process 2022.
The Kenya Police has sought applications from eligible candidates for the recruitment of Cadet Inductors and Constables. This is a very special opportunity for those candidates who dreamed of joining the Kenya Police Recruitment.
Therefore, submit your application on time through the medium given by the NPSC so that no interested candidates are left behind.
Requirements, and Qualifications for Kenya Police Recruitment 2022 Application
- Be a citizen of Kenya
- Grab a Kenya National ID
- Meet the requirements of chapter six of the constitution
- Be physically and medically fit
- No criminal record or pending criminal charges
- Female candidates should not become pregnant during the recruitment and during the ENTIRE training period.
Education Qualifications and Other Requirement for Kenya Police Recruitment 2022 Application
- Must be a holder of at least an undergraduate degree from a recognized University/Institution and a minimum mean grade of C+ (Plus) with C+ (Plus) in English or Kiswahili in the Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) examination.
- Candidates with courses in Medicine, Engineering, Forensic Science, Ballistics, Education and Law will have an added advantage.
- Be aged between 22 and 30 years
- Must be registered with the relevant statutory body, where applicable.
- Possess a minimum mean grade of D+ (D Plus) and above in the Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) examination or its equivalent from an examination body recognized in Kenya with a D+ (D Plus) and above in either English or Kiswahili languages
- Be aged between 18 and 28 years
Cadet Inspectors: Applications must be submitted online between 2nd February 2021 and 15th February 2021.
Constable: The recruitment process will take place on Monday 24th March 2022 from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm at the listed Constituency-based Recruitment Centers.
Method of Application for Kenya Recruitment 2022
For Cadet Inspectors:
- All interested candidates are required to make an online application through the following web address www.nationalpolice.go.ke/career, and
For Constable Recruitment:
- Kenya Police Recruitment Application Form has to be obtained from the following offices or download the following web portal online:
|The nearest Sub County Police Commander (SCPC) or any Police Station||www.npsc.go.ke,|
|The nearest Sub County Administration Police Commander’s (CIPU) Offices||www.administrationpolice.go.ke|
|County Commissioner’s Offices||www.nationalpolice.go.ke,|
|The nearest Huduma Centre||www.cid.go.ke|
The filled application form and all documents have to be submitted in duplicate along with the following documents:
- A copy of the academic certificate and testimonials
- A copy of Kenya National ID
- A copy of the applicant’s birth certificate
- KRA PIN certificate
Verification/Interview of Shortlisted Candidates for Cadet Inspectors
Shortlisted candidates will be allowed to take part in the verification/interview process by contacting a date and venue.
Each applicant must submit original supporting documents at the time of the interview.
Applicants seeking service training will be required to serve in the National Police Service for a minimum period of ten (10) years.
At the end of the verification/interview process, the Inspector General of the National Police Service will determine the successful candidates. Only successful candidates will be provided admission cards in National Police Service College.